clare89

5Yr Old Testing Diet Waiting Results

Rate this topic

my son has gone on a strict no gluten no wheat, no soya, no dairy, no eggs when i have given his lunch he still want more (two large cracker with ham, cucumber , tomatoes, fruit pack and to packs of raisens he was always a small eater and never really eat

my son has gone on a strict no gluten no wheat, no soya, no dairy, no eggs when i have given his lunch he still want more (two large cracker with ham, cucumber , tomatoes, fruit pack and to packs of raisens he was always a small eater and never really eat

Are you saying that you have changed your son's diet, and now he is hungrier than ever?

I've heard a lot of people say that happens to them when they go on the gluten-free diet.

Can you figure out a way to add a little more healthy fat to his diet? Fat = satiety, and by the list you've given, ham is the only thing on there with much fat in it at all.

Can you figure out a way to add a little more healthy fat to his diet? Fat = satiety, and by the list you've given, ham is the only thing on there with much fat in it at all.

yea its hard as all the food i did have had wheat or soya or milk in it he has a dinner in evenings which is things like gluen free dairy free sgety bog but his having an adult size potion wich is three time bigger than he used to a week ago and still wanting pud but im finding it hard to work out what i can give him its going back to scratch and working it all out again i think any ideas

I'd like to be able to jump in with some advice, but I find your posts very hard to follow because you use no punctuation. I think you may get more input from others if you punctuate your posts properly.