Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yikes.

Just re-read my post and realized it could be terribly offensive referring to beer aficionados as "beer snobs". That's actually a term used affectionately in my household for people who have discriminating taste buds and like to talk about what they taste!

I could have and should have simply said "beer fans" or something. I apologize if I offended anyone!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I love being a beer snob - doesn't bother me - i wear that name with pride!! Just wish I were a gluten-free beer snob - i'm so clueless now that i've cut out all things gluten. Thanks for the conscientiousness though, always sweet to know someone cares about how their words sound to others!! :)

P - I LOVE dark brews!!! But all i can find here in Houston is Bard's and Redbridge and only the lighter versions. I would love to try the La Messagere Rousse...any idea where you can get it in the states?? Ahhh, I just thought there were no dark gluten free ales!! Hooray there's hope!! :)

I don't know where to find it in the US. The brewer's web site has a store locater, but under "States" is says "Coming soon!"

I live in Mississippi where we have really wierd alcohol laws. So far, the only gluten-free beer we have is Red Bridge. I like it pretty well... you know, it is is your only choice so it's pretty good. The legislature has just decided that we can have beer up to 8% (5% was the old limit) so I'm hoping for some new choices. I'll be looking for some of the ones y'all are reccommending.