Di2011

Sad :( Aggressive Brain Tumor

Rate this topic

I thought I'd post because it puts all in perspective. My stepdad (as much my dad as my own) called tonight and his grandson has an aggressive brain tumor. 18 months old. His surgery last week went okay and he has been recovering well. I guess we all thought that things were going well. Who would have thought that the tumor was a terror??? His prognosis is not good.

Makes food intolerance/immune disorder seem insignificant.

I'm so sorry to hear that Diane. My thoughts are with you all. Yes, it puts everything in perspective & I wish to heck it didn't b/c that would mean no brain tumor.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will keep the little guy and his family in my prayers.

I am so very sorry.

I have said before we have an gastroenterologist, immunologist, endocrinologist but it isn't an oncologist so really, it's manageable. It truly does put it in perspective for sure.

Yes, it's so true. No matter how awful we may have it some days, it seems someone always has a bigger battle to fight.

So sorry about the little one, hon. I hold your family in my thoughts.

I'm so sorry! Thinking of you all! Hugs from afar... Miracles do happen!

I just lost a dear friend to breast cancer at the young age of 54. But when it's a child!

Oh, when it's a child.

Prayers to you and your family. I am SO sorry!

I'm so sorry! I will pray for you and I hope that this child will get well soon :)

Kids are incredibly resilient

I am so sorry! Prayers for your family. And yes, it does put this all in perspective!

I am so sorry to hear your news.

Love and light to this child.

From my personal (yet relatively new) experiences and success with homeopathy, I have come across youtube videos and articles about successful treatment of brain tumours with homeopathic remedies. I just wanted to gently toss the idea out there in the event that your family may wish to explore treatment outside the conventional allopathic realm of medicine.

Thank you all for your thoughts & prayers.

What a calming, reassuring group of members on this forum - you continue to amaze and reassure me - 12 months since joining.

The little guy is home and they are working on a plan for treatment. Mum is being strong (relative), realistic but still hoping for a good outcome.