Mnicole1981

Question About Glutening

Rate this topic

When you all find that you have been glutened, what foods help you through it? All I can stand is Rice Chex.

I seem to be experiencing something. My period is close but I really feel like I have been glutened.

When it happens to me, it happens very quickly. I will feel it in my insides before I'm done eating. I'm usually in the bathroom with Dr within an hour or too. Then just tired for awhile. I just drink lots of water. Hope you find something that works. Be well

Chocolate!

I don't know why, I really don't know why. Whenever I'm glutened I crave milk chocolate. That only makes my stomach worse, but my symptoms are more in my head (headache, brain fog) and sometimes hive-type-things. I only really get nauseous when I've been HEAVILY (like a bullet-shot) glutened. Then all I can handle is water, no food. Maybe almond milk....but not real milk. That's only for the next day of eating clean or whatever.

When you all find that you have been glutened, what foods help you through it?

Non-chlorinated & non-fluoridated water.

MUCH gentler on the tummy than treated tap water.

Isn't that annoying not knowing if it is glutening or a period coming on. I go through the same thing since the cramping is similar. I was glutened last week and felt horrible but the cramps are persisting my period is due soon too so it's hard to tell.

Anyway, I eat chicken with salt and pepper and brown rice and drink a lot of water.