roxieb73

Great Website For Dh Photos...........

Rate this topic

I am a newbie who is in the process of getting "officially" tested after a positive home test, and I wanted to say thanks! I've had that rash on my stomach and ribs for months but I had no idea it was dh and was an indicator of celiac! Huh, that was a real light bulb moment! lol Thanks for educating me.

Nicole

Some look very similar to what I have and some not at all. What I've never had are actual blisters, as in the big ones. It's possible I've had tiny ones that never really showed because I scratched so hard. But the big ones - never. Wondering if any of you had them, or not had them?

Jane

Going from left to right beginning with the top row mine have been like photo #1, #2, #6, #7, #8, #9, #14, #15, #16 & well, need I list them all? I think you get the picture.

Some look very similar to what I have and some not at all. What I've never had are actual blisters, as in the big ones. It's possible I've had tiny ones that never really showed because I scratched so hard. But the big ones - never. Wondering if any of you had them, or not had them?

Jane

I have had the blisters although not that big. I actually posted a picture of mine when it was about 2 months old and no blister here is the link to that post.