KMMO320

99 Restaurant

Rate this topic

This is a chain up in the North East, so many may never have heard of it..

but I went yesterday for our Anniversary and I was nervous. First time eating out since going gluten-free. They have a gluten-free menu..its nothing amazing, just burgers and steaks and some grilled chicken but at least they try.

They offer their Burgers with a gluten-free roll. I forgot to ask what brand it was but I really liked it. It was almost Biscuit-y.

As with all gluten-free breads, it was crumbly so its something I have to get used to. But I felt great when I left, no soreness, no woozy head feeling, no headache, no itchy throat and eyes..just good.

yeay!

Thanks for the review on 99. I liked eating their prior to having Celiac and was wondering if they had a gluten free and safe menu. I will go there. Thanks again!

Hi!

Just wanted to add my 2 cents worth...have always been a fan of the 99 restaurant chain. Love their burgers, which I usually order "bun less". I have a new favorite recently. The salmon with the balsamic glaze served with grilled vegetables is delicious and gluten free. Enjoy!