VydorScope

Betty Crocker Gummies

Rate this topic

Does anyone know if the Betty Crocker brand gummies are safe? Or I guess they are called "Fruit Flavored Snacks" With Scooby-do on the front. The ingredients look okay but Tim is complaining of a tummy ache about 3 hours after eating them. Rest of the food was fairly well known stuff (Enjoy life stuff, raisins, peperoni, etc).

Could be unrelated to celiac disease, could just be the healing process, etc. Just checking to be sure....

Don't those say gluten-free on the box? I have bought them for the food pantry gluten-free shelf.

Don't those say gluten-free on the box? I have bought them for the food pantry gluten-free shelf.

:huh:

LOL. I studied and studied the box and missed that. But yes.. in tiny print under the manufactures address. Doh!

Here's the link for all of the fruit snacks. Says gluten free. Still, for me, one or two packs are OK but more sort of sits like a lump in my stomach. Our favorites are the Welch's tangy.

http://www.bettycrocker.com/products/fruit-snacks

Grand baby and I share the Chipmunk Gummies. Dora's are too muchy. ( OMG, what have I become?!)

Confession here - I consume more gummies than the grandbaby. :unsure:

High Fructose Corn Syrup is primary in most of these products.