ravenwoodglass

Glutenfreeda Pizza Wraps

Rate this topic

Every other month or so I go to a larger Wegmans that carries these. They are really good for a prepared food. The only problem I have with them is that when you cook them according to directions in the microwave they stick to the paper towel. I just had the pesto chicken and was in a hurry so I didn't wrap it in foil and bake in the oven like I usually do. It was really good but I had to toss quite a bit of the wrap as the towel was melded to it.

Does anyone else have this problem with them and if you do what do you do so you don't have to toss a large portion of the wrap?

Can you heat them on a plate or parchment paper? I never heard of these. Now I want some!

Can you heat them on a plate or parchment paper? I never heard of these. Now I want some!

I'll have to try the parchment paper next time. I've never used parchment but it is worth a try.

I was thrilled to discover these when I had classes at all hours and often didn't have time to cook. They sure do beat peanut butter on toast after a busy day. I have to drive a half hour each way to get to a store that has them but it is worth it to pick up a bunch.

Hope you can find them or get your local store to order them as they are a treat.

Nice will try to find these!

I always just heat them up on the plate and avoid all of that :)