Rate this topic

How do I change my username?

Ask Admin (Scott) he can help you!

• Upvote 1

You can't do it yourself, but send a PM to Scott (admin) telling him what you want your name changed to and he can do it for you.

These mods are so mean sometimes. I can't believe nobody told you the easy way. Dance the watusi 3 times around a May-pole and clap your hands 10 times. Then do a polka and sing Happy Birthday (newusername). Wala! :)

This post may not make sense in the future if you change your name to something not having to do with dancing of course. But for today it makes perfect sense. Except the part about the mods, they don't have a mean bone in their heads.

These mods are so mean sometimes. I can't believe nobody told you the easy way. Dance the watusi 3 times around a May-pole and clap your hands 10 times. Then do a polka and sing Happy Birthday (newusername). Wala! :)

This post may not make sense in the future if you change your name to something not having to do with dancing of course. But for today it makes perfect sense. Except the part about the mods, they don't have a mean bone in their heads.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In their heads!

In their heads!

oh.....so, You think that's funny, missy??

Don't let GEE FREE get you in trouble!

:lol:

frankly, as a dancer, I am so sorry to see "Come dance with me" as a user name disappear ... :(

• Upvote 1

I liked your name, too.

Haha wow someone took a silly pill ;)

Haha wow someone took a silly pill ;)

Well, now I guess we can tell one person who hasn't tried the secret user name changing ritual!

:blink:................................................:rolleyes:..........................................................................:D