Rate this topic

Does anyone know about which nail polishes are gluten free?

I spoke with a rep from the parent company for SpaRituals, who assured me all their products are gluten free. Gabriel's and Zora's nail polishes are also said to be gluten-free. I never heard back from the other companies to which I set inquiries, except Sally Hansen. They sent me a cya answer along with a list of ingredients that have gluten, though they didn't tell me which products contained those ingredients.

So. Anyone else know? Thanks!

Check out www.refreshinglyfree.com - they sell gluten-free nail polishes (and removers) on their site. I ordered some but haven't received them yet, so I can't speak to their quality.

Also, I believe Sally Hansen will clearly label any gluten ingredients on their products, but I can't remember where I saw that.

I found some more gluten-free ones! Scotch Naturals, Sparituals, Zoya, Gabriel Cosmetics, Keeki, Acquarella, and some OPI are also gluten-free.

On a related note, would anyone be interested in a blog about gluten-free living? I'm thinking of starting one where I post recipes, review products I've tried, and otherwise try to streamline the crazy search for everything gluten-free.