DogWalkerNYC

Help!

Rate this topic

To celebrate some good news I went to Sedutto's in NYC and had a cup of chocolate chip peanut butter ice cream with Reeses peanut butter cups mixed in. That was 8pm. It's now 2:45am and I am so sick. My stomach hurts, I'm bloated, my knees hurt when I walk down the steps and the hive-like things on my arms are red, itchy and swollen. I knew it would happen and did it anyway. I was using the good news as a jumping post from my present life to my new life and decided to end my present life (not literally) with a bang. Please don't yell at me. I can use some kind words and some support. Just sign this post 'Miserably Glutened in New York City'.

I think most of us have done this at one time or another. It should be ok and if not screw it I have a craving! Then gluten or dairy reminds you who's boss! Lol Just let it be a reminder for next time. It happens. Drink a bunch of water (don't know if it helps but I tell myself it does). I hope you feel better!

If you live in New York you have so many gluten-free choices! Go to BabyCakes! They're gluten-free and vegan :) This place is addicting. So many sweets to chose from :) Man I want a cookie lol :lol:

Sorry. I hope you feel better. Water and rest seems to help the most if you can rest. Maybe even some advil or tylenol if you can take either of those for the pain in your knees. Or even some pepto for your tummy might help? By now hopefully your feeling better.

And yes I think we have all done this before early in our diet. Just kinda re-enforces that we need to be strict huh? B)

Get well.