This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

Samples From My Dinners 2

Simona19

Simona19 Collaborator

1. Sauteed chicken breast (just chopped and salted), then added strips from red Bell pepper, halved Brussels sprouts, spinach and sliced black olives over pasta. On top shredded soft cheese.

sproutspasta.webp

2. For this I don't have a final picture, but the food was very good, so I will post this instead. Roast onion, then ground beef, add 1/2 cup of water to break the meat more easily. Add asparagus (2 inch long), and white beans (cannelini). Cook additional time, add one small can of tomato sauce, add spices that you like and serve with plain rice, or pasta.

sweaters069.webp

3. Cover pork chop all around with bacon strips. Fry it on both sides until bacon shrinks and take the meat out and place it in a deeper baking dish. Continue with all meat. From bacon dripping make bechamel sauce (just add flour -all purpose, or rice flour mixed with 2 Tbsp. of any starch, cook it for minute), add 2 cups of water, 1 teaspoon of salt and baby carrots (1/2 bag for 4 pork chops). Cook the carrot until half done. If you need, add more water. With this sauce cover the meat. Meat must be covered with sauce and carrots. If you need, add more water. Bake in oven until pork chop is nice and soft. Carrot will taste like bacon. Eat this with plain rice and pickle on side.

Photo0090.webp

4. Sauteed chicken breast left over chopped Chorizo sausage, then added Brussels sprouts, carrot shredded with peeler on wide noodles, Kidney beans, and red Bell pepper. Served over rice.

sweaters3016.webp

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Simona19 Collaborator

5. Sauteed halved chicken breast in Italian dressing, and cooked in water, 2 Tbsp. of homemade red pepper relish and cup of spinach. Added 1 Tbsp. of starch to make gravy. Serve over cooked potatoes.

Photo09051923.webp

6. This was recipe that I made for my son -vegetarian, but I added meat for us. It was rice cooked with all kind of vegetable (scallions, leak, broccoli, red and green Bell pepper, black and green olives, tomatoes and spices. I added sauteed chicken cubes (just salt, dry red pepper and olive oil). He ate it with pickles.

Photo0520-1.webp

7. This was rice cooked with scallions, fresh spinach and fresh peas; sauteed chicken strips and fruit cocktail on side.

Photo0446.webp

8. Red potatoes sprinkled with Italian seasoning, dry dill and olive oil and baked in oven with stuffed whole turkey breast (salami, homemade red pepper relish, frozen spinach and cheese) baked in the Francesco Rhinaldi sauce for spaghetti. Served with fresh "Mexican" salad- 1 can of Kidney beans, 1 can of corn, 1 bunch of scallions-chopped, 4 Tbsp. of salsa, 1 chopped Italian pepper, 3 chopped big tomatoes and 1/02 cup Italian dressing.

Photo0436.webp

~**caselynn**~ Enthusiast

They all look delicious!

Simona19 Collaborator

9. Sliced steamed white bread with sauce made from fresh cabbage with caraway seeds and caramel and baked chicken.

Photo0292.webp

10. Baked potatoes in oven, sprinkled with dry dill and olive oil with chicken meat cooked in Italian dressing with 1 bag of frozen spinach, spices and halved cherry tomatoes and on side steamed Brussels sprouts made with sauteed onion and bacon chips.

Photo0324.webp

11. Steamed white bread with sauce made from sour Kraut, chopped pork chops, caraway seeds and other spices.

Photo0269.webp

12. Sauteed chicken breast (just salt, dry red pepper and olive oil), steamed broccoli with chopped garlic, fresh chopped scallions. Serve with mashed potatoes, or sweet potatoes and 2-3 slices of American white cheese over this, melted in the microwave for 1 minute. I wasn't able to make picture from my husband's dish because until I sat down to eat, he ate a half of his plate, so I made it from mine. My friend wanted just sweet potato with honey on top, so I had mix. This was my plate without cheese. (Place meat on plate, sprinkle with steamed broccoli and fresh chopped scallions- cheese optional).

Photo0404.webp

Simona19 Collaborator

13. Baked pork lion covered with mashed garlic and spices, later sliced, gravy made from drippings with 1 small can of mushrooms, served with mashed potatoes and fresh chopped parsley.

Photo0383.webp

14. Hotdogs made with warm Udis buns with vegetarian baked beans, sauteed red and green Bell pepper with onion and olive oil and homemade French fries.

Photo0711.webp

15. Sauteed small beef cubes with onion, then added root vegetable-root parsley, carrot and celery. When soft made in sauce with coconut milk (it should be sour cream, but I can't eat dairy-allergy to casein), rice flour and potato starch. Served with pasta.

Photo0744.webp

16. Guacamole hamburger made with Udis bagels (they will hold everything together, not like other buns, even Udis).

Photo0427.webp

17. Quick dinner: Plain rice, homemade French fries, canned corn, shredded carrot with sugar (to make it more sweet; you can add lemon juice, but I don't like it) and sauteed chicken cubes, stripes with spices and olive oil.

Photo0760.webp

18. Reversed Sheppard's pie. Mashed potatoes with Earth balance margarine and rice milk, cooked ground beef with onion, carrot, fresh peas and spices, served with shredded cheese.

Photo0766.webp

Simona19 Collaborator

They all look delicious!

Thank you. My grandmother always sad to me that people eat with their eyes, so I always try to make my dishes look very colorful.

This pictures are mix of new and older pics, some were taken around Thanksgiving of last year. Only if I will make something good, or new, I will make picture from it. Sometime we will eat leftover twice in a row with some adjustments, or different side dish. I posted them because I took them, but never got the chance to post them here, so... Enjoy!

~**caselynn**~ Enthusiast

I am actually having a shepherd's pie like dish this evening! I was intending on grilling hot dogs but this sounded better lol it's chicken, layered with onions, green beans, carrots, and sweet potato on top. A little garlic, cracked pepper and chilli powder to taste. Can't wait to try it!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Archived