Rate this topic

I want to start taking meal replacement/diet shakes. My Main issue is which ones are gluten free/celiac friendly??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My friend used to sell the Visalis (sp) stuff, she claimed it was gluten-free, I have no real idea though, you could check it out.

I do use a protein shake as a supplement after exercise it is called Body Fortress chocolate. It is gluten free, and tastes pretty good. I blend it with almond milk, and sometimes some strawberries.

Someone told me Body by Vi had gluten free. I haven't checked myself though. But I do have a friend who lost over 100 pounds on them. ( and diet and exercise). She only did one a day so obviously she did more.

Visalus, or Body by Vi, shakes say they are gluten free but the label also says that they're made in a facility that processes wheat. I have given up on them - some batches are ok and some made me sick. I've just heard about Sunwarrior protein shakes that are supposed to be allergen-free; no gluten, soy or dairy as it is made from rice. Maybe check them out online.

Thanks all!!! I am actually trying the Body by Vi shakes now and have not had a reaction that i have noticed yet.