Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bartfull

I Need Advise!

I hope you're doing a lot better now. That swelling sounds severe and dangerous. If you go to the emergency room, they will treat you whether you have insurance or not. You can figure the money part out later, after they've saved your life! If you're not significantly better, you may need an IV. Better safe than sorry. Don't be hard on yourself, just take good care of you.

Concerned... let us know how you're doing today! (((HUGS)))

Sara  :)   "This life is a test. It is only a test. If it had been an actual life, you would

have received further instructions on where to go and what to do"

"If you're going through hell, keep going" :) Winston Churchill
Histamine Intolerant  Apr 2014

N C Gluten Intolerant dx Feb 2012  Also Intolerant to Rice, Eggs, Nightshades.
Gluten-Free/ Grain-free/ only whole foods prepared at home since  March 2012
Dairy, Soy, Chocolate free since Jan 2012   Sensitive to Corn and Mold since 1995

Yes, do let us know how you are doing today. And if the answer isn't better, get your butt to the ER. Worry about money later. None of us want to lose you over worry about how you'll pay the bill later. They won't stand over you with the IV holding it hostage asking you for cash.

"You don't look sick or anything"

"Well you don't look stupid, looks can be deceiving."

Celiac DX Dec 2011

CRPS DX March 2014

I'm better. Thank you all so much for the caring and concern! Check out the new thread I started this morning, "Wowie Zowie". It seems that there really IS a silver lining to every cloud!

gluten-free since June, 2011

It took 3 !/2 years but my intolerances to corn, soy, and everything else (except gluten) are gone!

Life is good!