FruitEnthusiast

Phew! Some Relief

Rate this topic

Wow. I feel better after being really sick with symptoms for a week. Headaches, nausea, body aches, joint pain, fatigue, difficulty thinking clearly, anxiety. For me the symptoms sometimes seem to disappear so suddenly, I'm sort dumbfounded when I feel better. It's like I've been under water, and I've come up for air. I've been sick so much the past few months though, I've learned to feel reluctant to enjoy that I feel better until I've had a second good day. Also, the symptoms can come and go without warning. I don't know if anyone can relate to this.

So... add nightshades to the list of no-no's for me, that's what got me this time. Although potatoes don't seem to bother me.

I'm so happy to have found this forum. I don't feel alone with this problem anymore. That's a huge step in the right direction. Thanks all!

So was yesterday a "second good day" or is that today? (Hopefully)

Are you keeping a food/symptom journal to try to catch if some other foods are involved when symptoms come & go?

(Somehow I now feel like eating some fruit)

Today was the second good day... yay!

I have kept a food journal in the past, but lately I can eat so few things I eat exactly the same thing each day, so I don't bother to write it down.

Today it was suggested to me that I vary my diet a lot more within the scope of what I am able to eat, and work more vegetables into each day - especially green leafy veg smoothies to give my blood sugar a boost, without having to add any harder to digest protein sources until I've healed more internally. This person is very pro spinach and kale as a protein source. I don't know, but I'm going to try it.