FruitEnthusiast

Liver Cleansing/detoxing

Rate this topic

I just learned how important it is to detoxify my liver while I'm trying to detox from gluten, and how new sensitivities can crop up when my liver becomes overloaded with a food. It seems obvious but I hadn't thought of it. Detoxifying needs to happen in our livers as well as our intestines. It's not all about leaky gut when it comes to sensitivities.

Does anyone have good suggestions on the best way to cleanse the liver, on an ongoing basis. I know some people take malic acid caps. I'm starting with adding apple juice to my daily diet.

I just learned how important it is to detoxify my liver while I'm trying to detox from gluten, and how new sensitivities can crop up when my liver becomes overloaded with a food. It seems obvious but I hadn't thought of it. Detoxifying needs to happen in our livers as well as our intestines. It's not all about leaky gut when it comes to sensitivities.

Does anyone have good suggestions on the best way to cleanse the liver, on an ongoing basis. I know some people take malic acid caps. I'm starting with adding apple juice to my daily diet.

Most people here have a compromised digestive system. It's not recommended to do a cleanse. Anyways your body naturally detoxes it's self daily. Drink lots of water.

• Upvote 3