RonSchon

Coping With.....

Rate this topic

Fingernail growth....

Holy cow. My fingernails are going to put me in Guinness Book of World Records. I have to cut them almost every day now.

From my picture, you can see I'm bald... I had a hair grow out the middle of my bald head - close down to what used to me my hairline... It grew out, overnight, about 2 inches.

I used to cut my fingernails once or twice a month. This past week I've had to cut them twice and need to again today.

I am so happy to be getting this new lease on life. :D

Ron

I know what you mean! I never could grow my hair long, now it is down to my lower back! Sounds like we are absorbing our food now!

Aaaahhhh.... the burden of being healthy. :P

Cool... if you let your nails grow long enough, they'll curl..Stylin' LOL ;):lol:

Ha ha ha, I thought my were growing faster too, and I need to cut them as I play guitar and a piano.

Even before I was diagnosed my hair and nails grew fast. However, there is a difference gluten free. My hair and nails are not as brittle, healthier looking and thicker. My nails always were very soft and would peel. I also would have white marks all over them. Now they are very strong and clear.

That's great to hear Ron!!! I'm so happy that you're starting to feel better!!! It's a nice inspiration and motivation to the rest of us... :D