abby03

Pepto Bismol Chewable Tablets

Rate this topic

I'm trying desperately to figure out if pepto bismol chewable tablets are gluten free or not. Their website says nothing and I've called twice and spent 10 minutes listening to hold music each time, I think I'm having a reaction and my stomach is upset and these chewables are the only thing I have available right now. I'm not even sure if pepto would help a gluten reaction but if these are safe I'm going to try. If anyone knows please let me know as soon as possible. :/

I'm trying desperately to figure out if pepto bismol chewable tablets are gluten free or not. Their website says nothing and I've called twice and spent 10 minutes listening to hold music each time, I think I'm having a reaction and my stomach is upset and these chewables are the only thing I have available right now. I'm not even sure if pepto would help a gluten reaction but if these are safe I'm going to try. If anyone knows please let me know as soon as possible. :/

They are safe--I keep a package in my purse at all times along with my Immodium :)

Feel better!