lorah322

Looking For A Yummy Muffin Recipe Using Almond Flour

Rate this topic

I've tried several from a few websites, but still have not found the perfect recipe. I would prefer a tried and true recipe using mainly almond flour. Can anyone help?

Have you checked out Elena Amsterdfam's site? Her cookbook is very good.

Besides Elana's website, which is great, I make this recipe all the time, and everyone I know who has these muffins loves them: http://reallifenaturalhealth.com/almond-flour-banana-breadmuffins-gfsf.html I do the version with eggs and honey, and the brand of coconut oil makes a difference, though I don't remember which my favorite is.

Besides Elana's website, which is great, I make this recipe all the time, and everyone I know who has these muffins loves them: http://reallifenaturalhealth.com/almond-flour-banana-breadmuffins-gfsf.html I do the version with eggs and honey, and the brand of coconut oil makes a difference, though I don't remember which my favorite is.

If you think of it, please let us know. Thx. I always use light tasting olive oil, but am willing to try coconut oil if the end product really does taste better :)

If you're not looking to make a whole batch, I like this one.

Almond Flour Single Servig Spiced Muffin

2 Tbsp almond flour or meal

1/2 tsp baking powder

2 Splenda packets or 1/2 tsp granular sugar

1 tsp cinnamon

1 lg egg

1 tsp vanilla

1 tsp margarine or butter, softened

Mix all ingredients well in a small bowl. Place in a remekin and microwave on high for 1 minute.

I can't do any sugar so I omitted the vanilla, until I can get an organic one. I felt the muffin was a little bland so I increased the Splenda and cinnamon to 2 tsp. Love it! And so quick and easy.

I also have a recipe for a pumpkin muffin that makes 12 in the oven. Haven't tried it yet, though. Let me know if you want it.