Rate this topic

Been reading old posts about multi-vitamins. Target's Up & Up, are they still gluten free? Im thinking of going to grab some today and just wanted to be sure before I got there.

Do any of you get your vitamins from The Vitamin Shoppe?

Im obviously looking for value and would like an idea of what Im looking for before I go to the store. I know the vitamin B debate is kind of a hot button issue at times but I would prefer not to have a multi-vitamin with 4,000% DV of any of the vitamins. Our family has always been big on vitamins and I plan on asking my Dr for a complete workup of the vitamins when I go next time.

iHerb is a good site with tons of reviews on almost every product

Well, I can report that Up & Up still have their vitamins labeled gluten free. I bought me some Omega 3 and a gummy multi-vitamin. And apparently I cannot tolerate one of them. Im in the process of doing process of elimination to see which one it is (if its them at all). But all weekend Ive been having pretty bad pain in my right side again and the big D. :rolleyes:

I can't seem to take Target's Up & Up brand vitamins without getting ill. Any other milder multis out there?