Razzle Dazzle Brazell

Dealing With Sneaky Allergies

Rate this topic

So, tomorrow I am going to call my doctor about the plastics allergy. I did not have this problem before the gluten challenge. I had a reaction to a friggin clipboard today and I cannot deal with it anymore. I am gonna put pressure on him to make this a priority. I am tired of reacting to plastics and not knowing which ones; I mean, it Is everywhere after all. Plastics in general are nearly unavoidable, especially if you do not live on a huge farm. Wish me luck guys. :)

So, tomorrow I am going to call my doctor about the plastics allergy. I did not have this problem before the gluten challenge. I had a reaction to a friggin clipboard today and I cannot deal with it anymore. I am gonna put pressure on him to make this a priority. I am tired of reacting to plastics and not knowing which ones; I mean, it Is everywhere after all. Plastics in general are nearly unavoidable, especially if you do not live on a huge farm. Wish me luck guys. :)

Good Luck .

Oh Razzle, I hope it turns out to be something else! I have read about plastic allergies and I DON'T want you to have that! I'll be praying for you. (((HUGS)))