Skittles

Probiodics

Rate this topic

My vitimens and supplements are starting to get quite expensive and I am just wondering, do we need to take probiodics forever? Or is it just when we are newly diagnosed and healing?

I don't know, but I had to chime in on probiotics.... Today, for the 3rd time, the capsule popped before the pill pushed through the foil wrap (culturelle).

That is a ridiculous way to package something so expensive. I'm as careful as I can be, but if the foil doesn't break I have to push harder.

I'm going to start looking for a probiotic that doesn't have such a product loss factor.

I don't know, but I had to chime in on probiotics.... Today, for the 3rd time, the capsule popped before the pill pushed through the foil wrap (culturelle).

That is a ridiculous way to package something so expensive. I'm as careful as I can be, but if the foil doesn't break I have to push harder.

I'm going to start looking for a probiotic that doesn't have such a product loss factor.

I usually use the tip of a sharp knife or a fork tine and poke a little hole in the wrapper