bossley

Exercise

Rate this topic

Has anyone ever had there face swell up(eyes) after over doing it in exercise? I work at Walmart and they had me push carts for 8 hours, the next day my eyes were swollen. I only ate rice and boiled eggs all day because I was at work, so it was not food related. My previous days were clean also. What do you think? I'm doing a whole food diet so I'm staying pretty clean.

Has anyone ever had there face swell up(eyes) after over doing it in exercise? I work at Walmart and they had me push carts for 8 hours, the next day my eyes were swollen. I only ate rice and boiled eggs all day because I was at work, so it was not food related. My previous days were clean also. What do you think? I'm doing a whole food diet so I'm staying pretty clean.

Do you have any other health issues? High blood pressure etc?

Think of all the potential contamination on those carts!

Did you wash your hands frequently? Not hand sanitizer, WASHING, with running water?

No, that's more likely an allergic reaction. :o

No, that's more likely an allergic reaction. :o

You are totally right. I kept digging in my head for what I did and I finally got it. I had a appt. with my skin Dr. to get a skin abrasion, I only do this twice a year so I forget. I always swell after that. It sure feels good to figure something out and be done with it.