123glldd

Kate Middleton

Rate this topic

I just heard recently that Prince Williams wife Kate has celiac...is this true? Is there a link that confirms this? Just thought it was interesting. think that means they had a gluten free wedding cake? :lol:

I don't know if the report is true....but I would be interested in knowing if this is true. I have a theory about the facial bones of people who have celiac (generally speaking), and from the first time I saw a photo of her, I suspected she had it.

I just heard recently that Prince Williams wife Kate has celiac...is this true? Is there a link that confirms this? Just thought it was interesting. think that means they had a gluten free wedding cake? :lol:

I doubt it's true or it would have been more widely publicized. It could be that people are speculating about why she's so thin, and are listing possible illnesses that can lead to weight loss.

No, wrong Kate.

This one has it. Katharine, Duchess of Kent, wife of Edward, Duke of Kent, the eldest son of Prince George and Princess Marina of Greece and Denmark. Duchess Katharine is 79 years old, and a musician, besides being a cousin of the Queen. She admitted she had been diagnosed with it back in 1999 in an interview with the Daily Mail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharine,_Duchess_of_Kent

AhA ok that makes more sense thank you! lol