shadowicewolf

I Wanna Cry...

Rate this topic

TT_TT

I fixed pasta with alfedo and spinage... I was fine for the first about two hours then it hit me bad; upset stomach akin to motion sickness stomach. I can handle dairy just fine (as i had mac and cheese last weekend just fine), i'm thinking my favorite veggie is the cause. -sigh-

Its bad enough after i started this diet that i had to cut green beans out because it turned my tounge numb twice, but now this... really? Must you hurt me?

/end upset rant.

I have some problems with spinach too. I substitute swiss chard. :) Of course, I don't like it raw that much. No green beans or peas either :(

I had problems with spinach for the first year and a half gluten-free. Cooked or raw. Now I do fine with cooked spinach. I can eat raw spinach,too but not in large amounts. A lunch size salad that has some spinach is OK but not all spinach.

I don't know the recipe but arugula works well as a replacement in some dishes. It agreed with me,

my mom suggested to switch to broccoli (which as far as i know, i have no problems with). But still... :/

I'm feeling a little better this morning, still cramping a bit though.

I take that back. Now i'm feeling like i did pre gluten free; crampy, nerves are shot to heck, going to the bathroom every five seconds with a bladder that cannot stop (which is caused by nerves), brain fog, tiredness, ickyness.

I took some cranberry pills because i thought it might be a UTI but i don't think so now. I lived with this for years and its rather annoying. -_-