shadowicewolf

Well... I Feel Like Crud...

Rate this topic

Since i ate my alfredo stuffs on thursday, i have felt like crud. My stomach throws a fit at anything remotely resembleing food (including milk, cheese, rice O.o, cabbage, etc, basically anything i eat) and my "C" is back with full force. As of right now, its churning something bad.

I ate some prunes earlier thinking that might help and well yeah, this is the churning result.

i'm hoping to make something simple for dinner (plain beef with carrots and maybe acorn squash (if not that apples)).

How long does it take to get over something like this?

How long does it take to get over something like this?

I am not sure, but I got glutened last weekend at the event with a gluten-free version of dinner, and I still feel bad. My stomach is upset with almost anything I eat. Today, so far I ate just an apple, and my stomach is reacting in a very bad way- all bloated up. I am considering a few day fast...

I had to get off all supplaments including probiotics and enzymes. Took two weeks total to get "normal" and a week to regain a normal appetite and stop freaking every time I felt any activity in my gi tract.

I lived on crackers, potatoes, rice, mild and small quantities of meat and veggies. All cooked. Eggs (one of my go-to's) are finally palatable. Peanut butter is almost tasty now. Apples were a good bet. Soups were good, if mild.

Bad bad bad bug. I had 4 days of explosive d one week after the virus was " gone" - from taking supplaments I had taken for more than a year.

I had to get off all supplaments including probiotics and enzymes. Took two weeks total to get "normal" and a week to regain a normal appetite and stop freaking every time I felt any activity in my gi tract.

I lived on crackers, potatoes, rice, mild and small quantities of meat and veggies. All cooked. Eggs (one of my go-to's) are finally palatable. Peanut butter is almost tasty now. Apples were a good bet. Soups were good, if mild.

Bad bad bad bug. I had 4 days of explosive d one week after the virus was " gone" - from taking supplaments I had taken for more than a year.

Ick. This has been killing me. On top of the major "C", my stomach has yet to decide whether or not it wants me to throw up or not. It just remains sour all the time.

I asked my mom if she has had any ideas and i quote "You should eat more prunes (i ate three yesterday), the only reason you feel like this is because of the "C"" O.o Umm, no. I do not useually have upset stomach when i have "C" thank you very much.

What i've eaten so far today:

Some cooked apples

a cup of dry rice chex

In a bit i'm going to eat some of my stew from last night (beef and carrots cooked really really well).

-sigh-

This is no fun. Oh and i took cranberry pills last night too. -_-;;

But i'm not as crampy as i was yesterday, I wish i could go back to bed but i have a 5 page paper and an english assignment do tommorow. I also have to get started on another project thats due on friday.

All i wanna do is sleep.

Friday i was accidentally cross contaminted. I have been sick ever since. Yesterday was the first day i was back on real food. Over the weekend, i "enjoyed" soup, water, and gatorade. The shortest amount of time i have been sick was 24 hrs and the longest was a week. So good luck! I feel your pain :( literally!