guest134

Would You Guys Trust This As Gluten Free?

Rate this topic

I live in Ontario Canada and we have a province wide pizza chain called pizza pizza, they have gluten free pizza that they claim is prepared by specific utensils that do not come into contact with their gluten containing food. Here is the link to their site: www.pizzapizza.ca

Trust-able source? Or should I avoid it?

My midwestern roots are showing.

I would go talk to the manager and makes sure the workers look you in the eye. That is how I would make my decision.

I do have a weakness for pizza! I would get the pizza and take it home. That way, if I get sick I am already home. (I would try and make sure the schedule was clear for the next morning too)

The have mentioned separate utensils, they are aware of cross -contamination.

Pizza Pizza worked closely with the Canadian Celiac Association to develop their handling procedures. The crusts are made off-site.

The first time we tried it, we went to the local shop and watched. We have had several others ordered for pickup. I have had no problems, and I do react.

Pizza Pizza worked closely with the Canadian Celiac Association to develop their handling procedures. The crusts are made off-site.

The first time we tried it, we went to the local shop and watched. We have had several others ordered for pickup. I have had no problems, and I do react.

Music to my ears, believe it or not I actually prefer the gluten free over the gluten containing version. Feels so good that I will still be able to have my Friday night pizza and garlic dipping sauce :). Not to mention, with all their locations the ease of mind of picking up something quick.