shadowicewolf

Stomach Problems

Rate this topic

So, my stomach has tried to kill me tonight. I'm trying to figure out what did it. I've currently got the "D" (really liquidy, yellow, and slightly foamy? ick), stomach cramps, major gas (huh?!? thats a first), cotton throat (have had this for the past few days on and off, attributing it to allergies), and tiredness.

I have not eaten much today but:

A couple of corn tortillas with a little honey

prunes (4 of them)

and half a bowl of my leftover mac and cheese.

Today was the day i had to take a midterm. I forgot to pack away something and didnt get out of there till 2. THen i got back here and discovred the wasp issue (still unresolved atm) and forgot about it till around 4 when i ate the prunes. My stomach was feeling sort of off (kinda like when i'm still hungery) so i fixed some mac and cheese an hour later.

I can't go to the store till friday and thats pretty much whats left in my fridge. I didn't "go" yesterday (something that happens from time to time, i think its because i don't eat enough), so i thought the prunes would be fine.

I'm kinda thinking it was the culprit this time :( I feel like i did before i went gluten free.

Another possibility is that i had to use several computers today that were not my own and were icky. I had to clear my throat (yay allergies and post nasal drip) I believe i put a finger in my mouth on accident. Stupid tissue.

Anyways, thoughts?

I would try to keep a normal diet for a while to see if it really was caused by the keyboards. If not, I would pay attention not only to the prunes, but also to the mac and cheese. I dunno, you just seem to eat it a lot and for something to bother you this badly, might not be something so new...

I know :( I just need to go shopping and can't until friday so i'm making do.

I'm going to -try- to eat a normal diet and see what happens.

Sometimes stuff just happens. It could be that your body decided it didn't like not being fed properly. Maybe the mac&cheese went off? (when did you cook it? I seem to have problems with leftovers even when they were fine the first time. So weird). Wouldn't think of the icky keyboard, but who knows...

Anyway, hope you feel better. Maybe lay off the prunes for a bit.

Take care!

Peg

the night before.

I'm very strongly suspecting the prunes...

I'm feeling abit better today.

thanks.

I'm going with the prunes on this one too. Bad things happen when I eat red peppers. Sometimes it takes a while to figure something out.

Unless you eat corn on a regular basis, i"m going with the corn. I only recently found out corn does exactly what you described to me. I cerently hope it"s not corn, you think gluten is in everything. Corn is even worse, hopefully it"s not corn or prunes. I hate to see anybody lose a food item from there safe list.

I eat something with corn every day :) No issues with it.

Prunes, however, its been a little while since i had them.