Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1974girl

3 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins

I bought some organic pumpkin in a can at Whole Foods and it was terrible!!!!!!! We usually love pumpkin pie in this house and we all only had one slice and it is rotting in the fridge (normal recipe).

It is Libby's for me for now on.

I just bought a can of Whole Foods "365" pumpkin and in the fine print it says it's from a facility that processes wheat. Pumpkin of all things!! Another donation to my friend's cupboard.

(Edited because it wasn't the organic pumpkin, it was the Whole Foods 365 brand. My bad)

OK so I need to know what size can are you using for the recipe? Are you frosting with a cream cheese frosting?

I used a 15 oz. can of Libby's Pure Pumpkin. I didn't frost the cookies (just spread plain cream cheese on them, lol) but cream cheese frosting would be great with them or the muffins.

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

NNowak et Al, I was too was shocked.....to be low in Vitamin D...because I had taken the proper co-factors....try taking some Magnesium if you haven't yet....Glycinate (anytime) Citrate with meals....being low in Magnesium will/can make...
    That's  really helpful thank  you. I'm going to do do a home test kit shortly as I don't want to go through the biopsy test they do here, so will know soon. Thank you   Thank you so much for your kindly answer 😊 I live in the U...
    I'm 11 days into the diet now and still so thin, I'm desperate to put on weight! For people who've experienced this how long did it take you to gain?