Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Razzle Dazzle Brazell

Gluten Free Only Restaurant Yay!

There's 3 completely gluten free restaurants in Chicago now - all opened within the last few months. Senza, Filo and the Bountiful Eatary. Been to Senza and Filo - both are good, though Filo's kind of a hole-in-the-wall. Haven't been to Bountiful Eatery yet. Senza's a fine-dining place and pretty pricey, but worth it! And we've got an Italian restaurant (Da Luciano's) in River Grove, IL that cooks all the gluten free dishes in a completely separate kitchen. They've got a huge gluten-free menu, and the family that owns it is full of celiacs, so they know what they're doing. Also got several gluten free bakeries in the area. Sweet Ali's in Hinsdale, IL is my favorite - they did the cupcakes at my wedding last year and everyone loved them. No one had any idea they were gluten free.

Chattanooga, Tennessee is getting it's very first completely gluten free restaurant called Crave. I am so excited! Anybody else have a gluten free only restaurant near you?

Yes - Graces 5 in Redmond, WA - outside of Seattle. It is gluten and (cow) dairy free - they use goat cheese. They make an incredible fettacini alfredo

After my rave review of Graces 5 - all gluten and dairy free - found out it has been shut down. Apparently the owner has not been paying taxes for quite some time :wacko:

Too bad - the restaurant had an excellent gluten free menu.

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

I have issues with cow milk and corn . There are some similarties , but some unique differences for me- symptom wise. Both cause muscle aches and back pain for me. Joint issues as well. Cow milk can cause my GI tract to come to a...
    You definitely look like you are positive on blood work.  For reference, my TTG IgA was 8 , when 1-3 is normal. That's considered weak as well.  Then I had the biopsy and was marsh 3b  After a week of gluten-free diet they di...
    It is amazing that your are seeing these results.  Great news!  I am awaiting biopsy results from my endoscopy to see if there is some sort of allergic reaction going on.  I guess if they don't find anything in my esophagus they will nee...