This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

TriticusToxicum

elye Community Regular

We love Boston. Worth a trip.

OMG.....POeter and Jacquie are coming too!!  :D  :D  :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

• kareng

• jerseyangel

• VydorScope

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

Loey 271 posts

• kareng

kareng 222 posts

• jerseyangel

jerseyangel 212 posts

• VydorScope

VydorScope 184 posts

Posted Images

VydorScope Proficient

*note to self... this is a dangerous thread to mention travel plans in*

Rowena Rising Star

*sneaks in to the funny business thread for the first time in a few years*  Trips?  Who what when where why how, and who wants to pay for my travel expenses?

Jestgar Rising Star

Not unless you REALLY like company

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

Wow, you can have the parade if there are that many of you there. Will someone be able to give the yeti a lift?

Jealous now, bit far to come for me :(

Have a fantastic time, look forward to reports :)

Loey Rising Star

Hey, this is Fan-f*ckin-TAStic!! :)  :)  A PSILLY PSUMMIT!! We will be in Winthrop (just outside of Boston) from Tuesday, June 25th until Tuesday, July 2nd.....so yes, Pads, we will be there over the one weekend! We all must plan this!!

If only we could get Soooozle up here from CA.....

YAY!!!!!!  Anyone want to share a hotel room?

elye Community Regular

:lol:   :lol:   Yep....before long, there's a posse involved....

*sneaks in to the funny business thread for the first time in a few years*  Trips?  Who what when where why how, and who wants to pay for my travel expenses?

Come, Rowena, come! You have much catching up to do.....  ;)

YAY!!!!!!  Anyone want to share a hotel room?

Okay, the yeti's coming......but I suggest that NO ONE share a hotel room with him. Hair everywhere, roof-raising snoring.....he hogs the bathroom, raids the li'l expensive fridge...

However, he can carry suitcase upon suitcase for great distances...no need for a bellhop...

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

Is the Yeti coming, or will he be there? For some reason, I picture him living in New England-- giving Bevvie a hand when he ventures down from the woods of Maine.

Er sumphin.....

elye Community Regular

Is the Yeti coming, or will he be there? For some reason, I picture him living in New England-- giving Bevvie a hand when he ventures down from the woods of Maine.

Er sumphin.....

It's always been a mystery, hasn't it? Where DOES the yeti live? I see him up here......Soooozle and Ptaouyghmnn have spotted him in CA....I even think Gnick was braiding his hair in England for Amanda's wedding....how does he do it?.... :unsure: . . .. ....

jerseyangel Proficient

It's always been a mystery, hasn't it? Where DOES the yeti live? I see him up here......Soooozle and Ptaouyghmnn have spotted him in CA....I even think Gnick was braiding his hair in England for Amanda's wedding....how does he do it?.... :unsure: . . .. ....

Perhaps some sort of psillie wormhole (Yetihole?) that allows him to travel seamlessly betwixt all of us? I do believe that was he last fall at Whole Foods here in Joisey selling clementines......
Loey Rising Star

elye, on 24 May 2013 - 9:08 PM, said:

Hey, this is Fan-f*ckin-TAStic!! :):) A PSILLY PSUMMIT!! We will be in Winthrop (just outside of Boston) from Tuesday, June 25th until Tuesday, July 2nd.....so yes, Pads, we will be there over the one weekend! We all must plan this!!

If only we could get Soooozle up here from CA.....

I'm planning on booking a hotel for the 29th and possibly the the 28th. The hotels in Boston are filling up. If DH doesn't come then I can put someone up for free.This is so exciting!!!!! :D :D I wish we could teleport all the psillies that live too far away.

VydorScope Proficient

Perhaps some sort of psillie wormhole (Yetihole?) that allows him to travel seamlessly betwixt all of us? I do believe that was he last fall at Whole Foods here in Joisey selling clementines......

I have it on good authority that in the off season he borrows Santa's sled and reindeer.

Rowena Rising Star

Pretty sure the Yeti is currently with me!

jerseyangel Proficient

Reservations made!! :):):)

Loey Rising Star

I see you're an early riser too. What date and which hotel? I plan on booking today. This is exciting!!!!

jerseyangel Proficient

We will be driving up Saturday the 29th and staying over that night at the Hampton Inn in Peabody. Gotta be back home Sunday night for work on Monday.

Hopefully we can all plan to meet/ do dinner or something Saturday night? Whadda you guys think?

Loey Rising Star

We will be driving up Saturday the 29th and staying over that night at the Hampton Inn in Peabody. Gotta be back home Sunday night for work on Monday.

Hopefully we can all plan to meet/ do dinner or something Saturday night? Whadda you guys think?

I'm going to book in Boston. Superman will probably drive me. I don't know if he'll stay. I'm in for Saturday night and maybe we can do brunch before you leave. I'm really getting psyched!!

jerseyangel Proficient

I'm going to book in Boston. Superman will probably drive me. I don't know if he'll stay. I'm in for Saturday night and maybe we can do brunch before you leave. I'm really getting psyched!!

Sounds cool!!
Loey Rising Star

I would also like to go to the Boston Marathon Site to show support. Would love to have company. I think Superman will stay. I'm going to book my hotel now. YAY!!!!!

elye Community Regular

Reservations made!! :):) :)

:)   :)   :)

Yep, that sounds terrific. We'll be there with no set plans, so wherever and whenever you guys wanna meet, we're in!

I would also like to go to the Boston Marathon Site to show support. Would love to have company. I think Superman will stay. I'm going to book my hotel now. YAY!!!!!

We definitely plan on doing this....so we can slot it in on Saturday....!

I am going to start an email thread/group for us travellers....email because Loweeee isn't on fb -- Low, c'mon, it's time for you to get over there! Great fun....we sing, we dance, post pics...   B)   :lol:

Loey Rising Star

:)   :)   :)

Yep, that sounds terrific. We'll be there with no set plans, so wherever and whenever you guys wanna meet, we're in!

We definitely plan on doing this....so we can slot it in on Saturday....!

I am going to start an email thread/group for us travellers....email because Loweeee isn't on fb -- Low, c'mon, it's time for you to get over there! Great fun....we sing, we dance, post pics...   B)   :lol:

At the risk of sounding ignorant. How do I get on FB?I'll join if it helps! I just booked a hotel in Boston for the 29th. Superman is going to stay! Yay!!! Can' wait for the Psilly Summit!   :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

jerseyangel Proficient

Yep Em-- time to go to email! lol. Our visit will be quick but I'm excited-- and thanks for letting me horn in on your vacation ;). Impromptu Sillie Summit 2013-- can't believe it!!!

Loey Rising Star

I am on facebook but don't have you guys as friends. Please friend me! Can't wait for Psilly Psummit.

jerseyangel Proficient

No worries Lo-- email will do fine:)

If you do wanna join FB anyway, go to Facebook.com and you can sign up there. The sign up process is pretty simple and most of us are on there.

jerseyangel Proficient

Hee-- you're too quick. I'll look you up and send a friend request.