This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

TriticusToxicum

kareng Grand Master

That is a really great spoof! 

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

• kareng

• jerseyangel

• VydorScope

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

Loey 271 posts

• kareng

kareng 222 posts

• jerseyangel

jerseyangel 212 posts

• VydorScope

VydorScope 184 posts

Posted Images

Loey Rising Star

Drive by. Don't know if this was already posted or not.  A song about cookies and them not being gluten-free.

And, possible issues with wif-fi and plants:

This was awesome! ROFLMAO!!!! How the heck have you been G-eff? Have you moved yet?

http://news44.net/?p=452

:lol:   :lol:   How clever! Must put on fb, Jeee-Efff....Got many friends who'll get a real kick outta this....

Em, you must definitely post this in FB , pleeeeze!

Loey Rising Star

Thanks for posting it to FB Kareeeng!!!

GFinDC Veteran

We haven't seen this guy for a while, so seems like a good time to let him out for  a walk.

http://www.onemotion.com/flash/spider/

elye Community Regular

He is one of my absolute FAVORITE computer graphics....Just love him.....so real.....and weird.....

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

OK, so we might be in for hurricanes in the UK Sunday or Monday.

Is there a phlippppover ? I had a quick look and not spotted anyone. Someone hiding??

Dancing GOOD :)

Loey Rising Star

Hello!! I hope they're wrong about the hurricane!!! Now there's a Tsunami that might hit Japan - weather is out of control these days. Keep dry, safe & warm!! And keep us posted.

(((Hugs)))

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

We got away with losing a fence panel. My it was windy though.

Thoughts with those flooded and without electricity, and those suspected washed into sea.

Not a perfect day here, bye Lou x

• 2 weeks later...
VydorScope Proficient

Taking my poor kid back to allergy testing tommorrow... looking at maybe starting him on the shots. He hates shots so that should be a fun converstation but really he is freaking only 10 and taking 3-4 diferent meds a day for allergies. Need to do somthing.

GFinDC Veteran

I had a friend who said his wife reduced her allergies by taking co-enzyme Q-10 for a month.  Can't say I know why that would help, but that's what he said.

Can someone help me out and try a Google search for "Do a barrel roll"?  I am having a little trouble with my browser today.

Loey Rising Star
Loey Rising Star

I had a friend who said his wife reduced her allergies by taking co-enzyme Q-10 for a month.  Can't say I know why that would help, but that's what he said.

Can someone help me out and try a Google search for "Do a barrel roll"?  I am having a little trouble with my browser today.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/513239/20131012/barrel-roll-easter-egg-video-game-google.htm#.UoWHPX-9KSM

VydorScope Proficient

Anyone have a GOOD EGG FREE Eggnog recipe? 

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Wrong section Vincent lol

mommida Enthusiast

Egg free egg nog?  Just drink vodka out of the bottle babe! ;)

GFinDC Veteran

Let's all just  agree we are too mature to stoop to making one of these videos using faces of celiacs right now.

http://www.jibjab.com/view/qJeL1afxQjmNkN52-Kl3-Q

Loey Rising Star

Wishing all my dearest Psillies a happy & healthy Thanksgivings (& to those who don't celebrate I wish you a happy & healthy day). May your travels be safe, may you stay warm & dry, eat too much gluten-free food, & spend the day surrounded by those you love most dearly!

I love you all!!!

VydorScope Proficient

BTW - found a recipe and surprisingly it was pretty darn close! 

mommida Enthusiast

Wow!  Can you post that recipe?  (I honestly didn't think it would be possible.)

VydorScope Proficient

Well sorta followed :

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/eggless-eggnog/

But added cinnamon and used vanilla extract instead of rum extract and used 1 less cup of milk - next time might add whipping cream in place of some of the milk to make it thicker. It was much thiner then "real" eggnog - but taste was pretty close. 

mommida Enthusiast

Thank you for the recipe!  My son loves egg nog, but we never have eggs in the house because of my daughter.

psawyer Proficient

Gee, it is quiet here in Sillyville these days.

Today is December 11, which is a most significant date indeed for Canadians. Today is the 82nd anniversary of what is, in my opinion, the most significant event in Canadian political history. It actually took place in the UK, and affected more than just Canada.

Okay, quick history of Canada. Major events only.

Seventeenth century: The French colonize New France.

September 13, 1759: The British defeat the French on the Plains of Abraham.

1791: The former New France is divided into predominately French Lower Canada and predominately English Upper Canada.

July 1, 1867: Four colonies reorganize into a Dominion named Canada. The four provinces are Ontario (Upper Canada), Quebec (Lower Canada), New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. The Dominion is part of the British Empire, and is subject to British Rule from the Westminster Parliament. :)

July 1 is celebrated as a national holiday with the historically accurate name "Dominion Day," the anniversary of the Dominion of Canada's formation. :)

December 11, 1931: The Statute of Westminster makes several Dominions, including Canada, Legislatively independent. The ultimate authority is now the Canadian Parliament in Ottawa. Canada is independent. We are no longer part of the Empire. :) :) :)

April 7, 1982: A new Constitution is proclaimed, including a Charter of Rights. Ultimate authority moves a few blocks west from Parliament Hill to the Supreme Court of Canada, an unelected body. :(

October 27, 1982: July 1 is renamed to the meaningless "Canada Day." :(

elye Community Regular

Thanks for this, Oracle POeter! Yes, I've always preferred the meaningful name "Dominion Day" to the new, "modern" "Canada Day"....What in hell does that mean? ... <_<

In the spirit of Canuck-tivity...

Loey Rising Star

As I frequently say - I sure do miss my Canuck Psillies (& all of our glorious Psillies). It has been quiet here - I think everyone's been hangin on the git ready for winter thread.

VydorScope Proficient

W00T! Last final for the semester turned in! Done with school until next year!