TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

Rate this topic

I finally converted an old recipe to gluten free and every one loved it.

I have been doing this classic recipe gluten-free for a couple of years, now...everybody loves it so much that they insist on having it now for Christmas dinner, in place of the mashed potatoes. I do it in the slow cooker, on low for about eight hours -- this frees up space in my challengingly-sized oven.....and no more potatoes to stand and peel. It's all good!  :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR, PSILLIES!!!

happy-new-year.gif

Well Superman & I are officially old farts. We were in bed by 9:30 & Rob fell asleep immediately). He worked a 14 hour day (what a difference a year makes). I could hear fireworks but every time I went to watch them they stopped. I only made it to 11:35 before I fell asleep.

HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO MY WONDERFULLY PSILLIE PHAMILY!!!!

I can't believe I'm as much of a nerd as I am and I had no idea about the 'May the Fourth' thing!

me neither...if I knew it...I forgot it...we aren't nerds here at all ;)

10329269_10152795022903574_7946697334222

If dogs could text:

Dog: Still Hungry

Owner:  You've had breakfast

Dog:  Want more Breakfast

Owner:  You'll get fat

Dog:  What's fat?

Owner:  Its what happens when you eat too much food

Dog:  Fat sounds Awesome!  Lets get fat!

Couldn't find a pic of a dragon carrying a ketchup bottle!

We need a way to design our own little guys.

Now there is a emoticon I would love....a dragon carrying a ketchup bottle -- Brilliant!

So the fun around here today is....the above ground pool which is my safe haven had a lovely sparkling salt water generated shine when I left on a three day trip with the hubs...the filter pump is on a timer, but somehow the salt water chlorine generator turned off while I was gone -- of course this was during 100 degree heat so I came home to a beautiful, natural looking algae bloomed pond :(

Nearly empty...am waiting for the last inch of water to be sucked out by the smaller pump that looks like it should have been retired from the tool corral a very long time ago -- yet surprisingly it is still sucking away.

Tonight, sparkling water -- next month and for the next year we will be penalized from the city for actually using water -- we have reduced and reduced until there is barely anything green in my yard and just last month they said possible mandatory reductions -- huh??? guess the boys will have to "go" outside ;)

I came home to a beautiful, natural looking algae bloomed pond :(

guess the boys will have to "go" outside ;)

Pond scum and boys peeing outside!  Looks like we are back to our high standard of chat!   ;)   I may not have to keep posting stupid jokes.   pissing.gif

Edited by kareng

Pond scum and boys peeing outside!  Looks like we are back to our high standard of chat!   ;)   I may not have to keep posting stupid jokes. 

but K I like your stupid jokes

I thought you LIKED stoopit jokes. That's why I gave you one.  ^_^

I love stupid jokes...one more please!

Anyone?

The more the merrier in here --- all we've heard is echos of late -- Heeellllllloooooo...anybody out there -- come join the sillys -- oh hell...how is that spelled again?