• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

Rate this topic

We're having fish and chips and they get floured then battered. We're having it again in two days and I asked my husband if he wouldn't be too paranoid to keep the flour for two days. He said it was fine since it's all going in the fryer anyway. I said it'll go into the cleansing... fryer. :lol: omg I crack me up when I get a good pun in!

Whoa!.....This is like walking back into my old home or school.....
And lookit all the new emojis!  ?????????

10 minutes ago, Mtndog said:

Oh no...... wherein Sam Hill is everyone?

Alternate universe a.k.a. outside! Those of us in Midwest finally got a break from the heat, humidity, storms for the weekend. So kind of like being under a rock or Sam hill gone for the day. Oh yes, New emoji fun ??????

8 hours ago, jerseyangel said:

Ooh, never thought to check out the new emojis!!?

Oh yes, New emoji fun ??????

Those of us in Midwest finally got a break from the heat, humidity, storms for the weekend.

Oh no I stand corrected a few hours free from the storms not the whole weekend. Oh well I'm gonna get what I can.

1 hour ago, jerseyangel said:

Long time no “see”!!  How you doing? ?

Hi JA,

Doing reasonably well here.  We are getting 7 inches of rain over the weekend they say.  So waiting for the creek to rise and go over the highway now.   May be a slow Monday if it is still flooded.  I guess we are getting what Wisconsin and PA got last week.

I put the chicken feed on the sidewalk under the roof, so the chickens can eat out of the rain today.  They like their feed a little wet actually.  But not so wet that is washed away! :)

Edited by GFinDC

1 hour ago, GFinDC said:

Hi JA,

Doing reasonably well here.  We are getting 7 inches of rain over the weekend they say.  So waiting for the creek to rise and go over the highway now.   May be a slow Monday if it is still flooded.  I guess we are getting what Wisconsin and PA got last week.

I put the chicken feed on the sidewalk under the roof, so the chickens can eat out of the rain today.  They like their feed a little wet actually.  But not so wet that is washed away! :)

Aw, I love that you’re trying to keep the chickens dry during their mealtime.  We’re getting the rain here too today, although not 7 inches worth!  Yikes!  Stay safe with the possibility of flooding, it’s been such an odd spate of weather lately.  Looking forward to some nice crisp fall air ?