This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

How Do I Use Multiquote? Help Please.

squirmingitch

IrishHeart Veteran

Don't worry, LJ; if it weren't for Darn210 I would still look like you. :D I'll have to ask her if she'll do another for me. Or maybe IrishHeart will do it for you :)

The hubs had to load my avatar for me :lol: My only techno- talent is pilfering emoticons by cut and paste..... and now, multi quotes

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

psawyer Proficient

For those who want to, you can select multiple posts for quotation in more than one thread. Here is one from from the ingredients forum:

Caramel color is one of those celiac urban myths that just won't go away.

Here is Shelley Case's take on it, from Gluten-Free Diet A Comprehensive Resource Guide:

[Emphasis in original]

Quotes within quotes is an advanced topic, requiring pasting and editing beyond the norm. But as shown, it can be done.

Don't worry, LJ; if it weren't for Darn210 I would still look like you. :D I'll have to ask her if she'll do another for me. Or maybe IrishHeart will do it for you :)

If Darn won't, I can have a go at it. I don't do Photobucket like she does...

IrishHeart Veteran

For those who want to, you can select multiple posts for quotation in more than one thread.

:D That's sort of like having a PhD in multiquoting.

• 1 month later...
Opa3 Apprentice

:DThat's sort of like having a PhD in multiquoting.

Just giving this option a whirl.

For those who want to, you can select multiple posts for quotation in more than one thread. Here is one from from the ingredients forum:

Quotes within quotes is an advanced topic, requiring pasting and editing beyond the norm. But as shown, it can be done.

If Darn won't, I can have a go at it. I don't do Photobucket like she does...

......... and hey, it worked.  I learned something new today. thanks.

• 2 months later...
sisterlynr Explorer

Excellent job, Squirmy! Maybe we should add this to the newbie thread? :)

Yes, that would be nice.  I'm trying this out. . . .

TA DA!

The End :lol:

Yes . . . Ta Da!  It works.   Thanks!

IrishHeart Veteran

Yes, that would be nice.  I'm trying this out. . . .

Yes . . . Ta Da!  It works.   Thanks!

happy-clap.gif

don't you love it when stuff "works".

• 1 month later...
caro7 Newbie

happy-clap.gif

don't you love it when stuff "works".

Just learned something new.  Thanks all of you.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• 1 month later...
bellalunarena Newbie

I have looked for instructions but I didn't find any. If there are some then please point me there --- I am happy trying to learn it from instructions.

But darn it! I do not know how to use the multiquote feature & it would be so nice to & make things much easier at times. Can someone please tell me how it is done?

Thank you.

I wondered that too...

Click " multi quote" under every post you want to reply to. (Had to try it a second to explain. ) Then a little blue rectangle will appear in the bottom right corner. Hit that to reply to all of them. You have to write your response after the last [ quote ]

Now I know! :-)

Practice with my 2 posts here.

Yay!

Archived