Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kareng

Icds 2013- Anyone Want To Go?

http://icds2013.org/

ICDS 2013 Chicago

September 22-25, 2013

Anyone want to go? I'm thinking about it but don't want to go by myself.

That is tempting - I have a great-niece expected in the next few weeks in Chicago that will be about six months old by Sept - let me check it out - will let u know.

Looks like it is only for certain degreed individuals...perhaps a glitch...but I could not create a login

will try again...was on my phone and got frustrated -- creating now -- i am interested

nice...on my phone the only options were the degrees that started with "D" -- i thought it odd.

Got login - will check it out.

Ok...looks like you can only register as a "clinical deligate" -- but there is "accompanying person" -- I'll email them and see if there is a separate way to register for patients.

We could always submit a poster :D

Ok...looks like you can only register as a "clinical deligate" -- but there is "accompanying person" -- I'll email them and see if there is a separate way to register for patients.

We could always submit a poster :D

I did as patient and other if there isn't a patient option. No delegate. At least to get an account.

I have an account...was talking about possible registration....we need to decide before April 1. It would cost $349 for the first of us and $149 for extra people -- so 500 divided by 2 or 650 divided by 3....800 divided by 4....etc.

Then a hotel....

I have an account...was talking about possible registration....we need to decide before April 1. It would cost $349 for the first of us and $149 for extra people -- so 500 divided by 2 or 650 divided by 3....800 divided by 4....etc.

Then a hotel....

Not sure if extra people registration counts for us? I suppose I should run it by my hub?

oh is hubs going...was thinking more like you and I plus possible other...of course still unknown factor if "patients" have a different reg rate from research or clinical professionals.

oh is hubs going...was thinking more like you and I plus possible other...of course still unknown factor if "patients" have a different reg rate from research or clinical professionals.

No! He's not going. Just thought I might tell him I was! :)

No! He's not going. Just thought I might tell him I was! :)

okee...I'll check with the organizers about "patient" registration and/or confirm whether we register for clinical or research sessions...and/or other options and report back in the next few days.