Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jhol

8 Year Old Niece - No Teeth?

hi there,

can anyone give me any info about teeth and possible calcium deficiency. im worried about my niece- just because im trying to figure out whats wrong with me . tests negative but think im wheat and dairy intolerant. my niece has extreme anxiety and is seeing a child psychologist about it. i see a lot of her in me, she reminds me of me when i was small. i dont want her to go through what i went through worrying unnecessarily about everything.

anyway she went to the dentist yesterday and her lower teeth are not falling out. so he x-rayed them and she hasnt got any lower teeth at all !!! so we dont know if the milk teeth will fall out or not- but theres definately nothing there to replace them if they do.

anyone have any info on this , could it be something to do with celiac/ wheat intolerence?? or just one of them quirks that just kinda happen every now and then.

hi there,

can anyone give me any info about teeth and possible calcium deficiency. im worried about my niece- just because im trying to figure out whats wrong with me . tests negative but think im wheat and dairy intolerant. my niece has extreme anxiety and is seeing a child psychologist about it. i see a lot of her in me, she reminds me of me when i was small. i dont want her to go through what i went through worrying unnecessarily about everything.

anyway she went to the dentist yesterday and her lower teeth are not falling out. so he x-rayed them and she hasnt got any lower teeth at all !!! so we dont know if the milk teeth will fall out or not- but theres definately nothing there to replace them if they do.

anyone have any info on this , could it be something to do with celiac/ wheat intolerence?? or just one of them quirks that just kinda happen every now and then.

http://dentalresource.org/topics13.htm nothing came on first page of search connection celiac to it....good luck