Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diosa

How Do You Do It?

I do the same as some have said, when going out with friends, I will usually eat ahead of time, then have a drink when I get there. If Im starving and cant eat before I will suggest going to one of the two restaurants I know are safe with me...

I figure it this way, going out is for socializing , no one says you have to eat lots to do that.

plus, my friends love it since i was dxed with this. Now when we go out I dont puke right after we eat. That tends to make people sick after just having a meal. :)

• Forum Discussions

I cannot expound on the factual information listed in previous posts. I can, however, encourage you to follow your instincts as the mom, but also caution you with the statement that it takes a lot of time to heal. My 12 year old daughter has...
    Sounds yummy.  I am trying a new recipe -  https://www.health.com/recipes/veggie-enchiladas-with-creamy-poblano-sauce  
    So first, nobody here has called you ignorant. Second, "What the animal, eats you eat" isn't correct, especially if you are implying that gluten fed animals mean that their meat would not be gluten-free. There is no research to back this up...