This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.
What are the major symptoms of celiac disease?
What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic)
Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free?
- How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful?
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested?
Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases?
Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid?
Is there a list of gluten free foods?
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free?
Where does gluten hide?
What if my doctor won't listen to me?