Have you tried eliminating citric acid and msg? I am gluten free, but my stepdaughter was having headaches and occasional nausea accompanied by bouts of exhaustion. We found a doc here in Minneapolis (William Walsh) who wrote a book on food allergies. I have learned so much in the last week it is pitiful. Citric acid that is used as a preservative in food is not derived from citrus fruit, but rather fermented from several different types of mold - Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans(yeast) - making yogurt of any kind, as well as most cheeses off limits, even those that are soy based. The msg is also a byproduct of the fermentation cycle that is found in these foods. Since two of her biggest reactions on the intradermal tests were to these two molds, it makes sense. After just 4 days off of this stuff, she is feeling much better. We will see if it lasts. Since she drank a lot of Pepsi every day, and it is high in citric acid, that just made it all worse. Seems even soy sauce that is listed as msg free has a certain amount in it that appears during the fermentation cycle.