1. how long have you had coeliac? 18 yrs, im 20 now, so my whole life
2. At what age were you diagnosed? 2 yrs old
3. what foods do you miss out on? i cant remember ever eating gluten foods
4. How much does it cost to stay gluten free? bit more esp. gluten free bread
5. Do you ever wish that you didn't have coeliac? sometimes, but it has its positives - always eating healthlier and no cakes, biscuits, pizza etc. i do however have very low iron, so i have to take iron pills and eat liver and beetroot
6. Does the food taste better or worse or the same as ordinary food? again i dont really rememeber.
7. Have you ever eaten gluten without knowing it then suffered for it? definately! i ate fries that were dipped in flour and was quite sick... ive also drank alcohol that i thougth was gluten free but wasnt.