Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts

Ads by Google:

   Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About spadav1s

  • Rank
    New Community Member
  • Birthday
  1. An eye doctor can help you control the symptoms and even offer surgery options, if needed, to permanently solve your floaters problem. It did mine. If you need an excellent recommendation, hands-down go with Dr. Alan Carlson at Duke Eye Center. Decades of expertise with thousands of surgeries under his belt. That website is what convinced me to schedule a consult and I