I have been diagnosed with Celiac for eleven years and have been gluten free most of that time. I never deliberately have anything with gluten, but once in a while get something accidentaly. Usually my reaction has been bloating, cramping and diarrhea. However, three times in the past three months I have had severe vomiting with profuse sweating after accidental gluten ingestion. I was frightened and not sure if this was a gluten reaction, so am glad to hear that other people have reacted this way. Actually, even though the vomiting is horrible, it gets the gluten out of the system quickly and I usually feel somewhat better after about three hours. A couple of times I suffered a migraine the next day with some continued cramping.