• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Subscribe to Celiac.com's FREE weekly eNewsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsSubscribe to Celiac.com's FREE weekly eNewsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to Celiac.com's FREE weekly eNewsletter   What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease?  Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet What if my doctor won't listen to me? An Open Letter to Skeptical Health Care Practitioners Gluten-Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Hookup Apps

• Topics

• Doubt there is any issue but I also doubt they use gluten-free oats when making it lol. Umm perhaps just change product, Bag Balm in the green can is good for raw skin...heck I learned about it cause a old can of it was sitting in my parents medicine cabinet and I learned they had used it for my diaper rash as a baby.
    • So a big thank you to everyone that's responded. I'll confess I was hoping someone was going to post something along these lines: But no-one did.  Instead you've posted some very good, sensible advice which makes a lot of sense to me. I've since read online that trace amounts, such as you'd find I guess in these kind of treats are not allowed. The good news is that I think I'm feeling better since I went stricter and my skin is improved. The rash on my chest is almost gone and the bumps on the back of the scalp are much improved. It's not itchy either. I'm also feeling a little happier and not as gloomy. So I'm wondering if it's been having an effect on my mental health too... So I think my path forward is obvious, I have to cut it out like I did gluten, no exceptions. There are lots of gluten-free treats that don't contain milk now so it's not the end of the world, just a further reduction in choice.  Although I'll save the strictest approach for January so I can enjoy Christmas dinner and that pudding which I've been looking forward to so much. I'll monitor to see if the skin issues come back and that will be a final test. 
    • That's such a lovely offer I'm almost sad to tell you I'm now the proud owner of 3 boxes  but thanks so much in any case. That was really nice of you. Wow is that the case for all Dairy milk or just the Heroes? That this comes just as I'm trying to kick the milk habit properly is just.... #counts to ten #takes deep breaths, er, annoying. I could munch a whole bar of it and I don't mean a small bar either... I went to Morrisons the other day. Couldn't find much xmas stuff at first until I found a separate display away from the free from section with mince pies, cakes and a rather lovely looking biscuit selection quite similar to the one you've linked. There were truffles also and even chocolate coins, the ones in the gold foil wrapping. Quite  a nice selection. I went with the mince pies to continue the quest. I think they're a winner.  Not as floury as the tesco or asda, a decent amount of filling and the flavour isn't as strong as the aldi. They look nice too...
    • Woah, sounds like a rollercoaster for sure. Am i to assume this to be permanent then? 
    • I just wasn't sure if it can be absorbed through cuts and broken skin, and enter the bloodstream. Their bottoms aren't cut and don't have deep wounds, but they get raw and rashy. That's why I was concerned, or at least curious. 
  • Upcoming Events