• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Celiac.com E-Newsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsCeliac.com E-Newsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts   What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet What if my doctor won't listen to me? An Open Letter to Skeptical Health Care Practitioners Gluten-Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Friday Night, Think I'm A Little Drunk

10 posts in this topic

Yep, been drinking, think I had a bit much. Off to bed now, but wanted to kow what do you drink and how much and how often? I've been incresing alcohol consumption lately.

Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:

Yep, been drinking, think I had a bit much. Off to bed now, but wanted to know what do you drink and how much and how often? I've been increasing alcohol consumption lately.

Eh, mostly water, a little coffee here and there sometimes.  You do know most people are too busy drinking on Friday night to take time to reply tho right?  :D

Otherwise I might try some kind of rum or vodka once in a while.  Mainly to help with getting to sleep faster.  I saw a commercial for this Tito's vodka recently.  They said it is gluten-free and made from corn. I haven't tried it myself.   You'd have got a lot of responses by posting your question in the funny pages thread.  They have some little experience with drinking there.

http://titosvodka.com/find/

Eh, mostly water, a little coffee here and there sometimes.  You do know most people are too busy drinking on Friday night to take time to reply tho right?  :D

Otherwise I might try some kind of rum or vodka once in a while.  Mainly to help with getting to sleep faster.  I saw a commercial for this Tito's vodka recently.  They said it is gluten-free and made from corn. I haven't tried it myself.   You'd have got a lot of responses by posting your question in the funny pages thread.  They have some little experience with drinking there.

http://titosvodka.com/find/

On this thread?

http://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/topic/98288-the-funny-pages-tickle-me-elbow-the-sequel/page-120#entry882889

Why....we never drink! We are a serious and sober group!

smiley-eatdrink007.gif

Martini for me, please. A REAL one made with gin... If not, wine will do.  :ph34r:

As I remember, you & I like some nice red wine!

drinking-red-wine.gif

Ads by Google:

As I remember, you & I like some nice red wine!

drinking-red-wine.gif

Indeed we do.  :)

Used to drink pretty frequently (your typical university student :P) 2-3 years ago, but not anymore! Now I just get dizzy after drinking a sip, for some reason. So I just have virgin versions of my favourite drinks. Haven't had any since January 2013. 

Hahaha is it bad that I don't even remember writing this thread?

Hahaha is it bad that I don't even remember writing this thread?

Hey, thoze r the best kind of threds.  hick! :)

I see some of the "experts" on drinking from the funny pages have loaned their assistance to answering your query.

Seems to me there are quite few threads on drinking on this here forum.  Probably has some medicinal use I suppose.

The important thing is to never mention the NSA in one of your posts about drinking.  Don't want them to flag you for invites to Friday night parties after all.  Although they probably know how to party purty good.

The important thing is to never mention the NSA in one of your posts about drinking.  Don't want them to flag you for invites to Friday night parties after all.  Although they probably know how to party purty good.

Its cool for her to mention it though, she's across the pond. The rest of us though.... and heck, I'm in Utah. I may very well end up with a party invite! :ph34r: