This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

what is the real cause of celiac disease?

Kurasz

Kurasz Contributor

We all know that gluten is supposedly the cause of celiacs. But why can't we eat oats? They are gluten free, but still a deadly toxin for someone with celiacs. Rice and corn contain gluten but are safe for most people with celiacs.  Many gluten free foods cause celiac reactions dispite the gluten free label. 

I have been suffering from a severe rash up and down my arms and legs. I know I have not been exposed to any gluten.

I have been lucky enough to have drs that taught me that glyphosate and not gluten is the cause of celiacs.  Gluten is merely an inhibitor due to the fact that it absorbs toxic chemicals. 

The only connection i can figure out right now is that i live in the heart of dairyland, Neillsville Wisconsin.  Farmers have been spraying round up on the fields and i am sick and covered with celiac rash.

My question is, how can we educate the masses without being attacked or even murdered by representatives of Monsanto and the U.S. government?  The scientific and medical industries have known this since the 70s. The federal government has been covering up the scientific findings for the last 40 years. Anyone who dares spread the truth is viscously attacked by mainstream society who are completely uneducated on the subject.  

I think it's far past time for everyone suffering from digestive disorder to get off their lazy butts and do something about it. 

We all need to get together with the best lawyers in the world and expose Monsanto, the fda, and the medical industry for deceiving the public. What they are doing is literally committing genocide for profit. This is the greatest genocide committed in the history of mankind.  Hundreds of millions of people have died from digestive disorders and cancer caused by toxic chemicals being sprayed on our food supply. 

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm dieing from this anyways so why not risk my life to save the entire human race? 

So who's with me? Lets get started by taking down Monsanto and filing a class action lawsuit against them and the FDA.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

ravenwoodglass Mentor

I don't think it is a lawsuit you could ever win since celiac has been around for a very, very long time. It was first recognized in Ancient Rome and came be recognized by modern man after either WWI or WWII, can't remember which. No doubt that many things sprayed on our foods are not good for us but pesticides are certainly not the root cause of celiac.

Gemini Experienced
14 minutes ago, Kurasz said:

We all know that gluten is supposedly the cause of celiacs. But why can't we eat oats? They are gluten free, but still a deadly toxin for someone with celiacs. Rice and corn contain gluten but are safe for most people with celiacs.  Many gluten free foods cause celiac reactions dispite the gluten free label. 

I have been suffering from a severe rash up and down my arms and legs. I know I have not been exposed to any gluten.

I have been lucky enough to have drs that taught me that glyphosate and not gluten is the cause of celiacs.  Gluten is merely an inhibitor due to the fact that it absorbs toxic chemicals. 

The only connection i can figure out right now is that i live in the heart of dairyland, Neillsville Wisconsin.  Farmers have been spraying round up on the fields and i am sick and covered with celiac rash.

My question is, how can we educate the masses without being attacked or even murdered by representatives of Monsanto and the U.S. government?  The scientific and medical industries have known this since the 70s. The federal government has been covering up the scientific findings for the last 40 years. Anyone who dares spread the truth is viscously attacked by mainstream society who are completely uneducated on the subject.  

I think it's far past time for everyone suffering from digestive disorder to get off their lazy butts and do something about it. 

We all need to get together with the best lawyers in the world and expose Monsanto, the fda, and the medical industry for deceiving the public. What they are doing is literally committing genocide for profit. This is the greatest genocide committed in the history of mankind.  Hundreds of millions of people have died from digestive disorders and cancer caused by toxic chemicals being sprayed on our food supply. 

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm dieing from this anyways so why not risk my life to save the entire human race? 

So who's with me? Lets get started by taking down Monsanto and filing a class action lawsuit against them and the FDA.

I think I will stick to a few basic answers here because the rest of the post is too conspiracy theory based and I'm not going there.

Celiac is a genetic disease which can be triggered by a number of things. Glyphosate is not the cause of Celiac Disease because Celiac Disease has been around for way longer than Monsanto has.  Am I saying that pesticides are a wonderful thing to have in our food? No, but I do know that they are not the cause of Celiac.

Many Celiac's can eat gluten free oats safely so they are not a risk for everyone.  I wouldn't go so far as to say that many labeled gluten-free foods cause reactions in many people.  Tons of products are eaten safely by us everyday....even sensitive ones like myself.  You have to choose carefully and even if you have a reaction, it may not be caused by gluten. This is pretty basic Celiac knowledge.

I am sorry about your suffering with a rash. But if it is DH, it can take a very long time for the IgA deposits to clear the skin so the rash will go away. Try not to be so negative and think you are dying. Lots of us felt that way in the beginning but very few Celiac's actually die from it...if they follow the diet closely and do what they are supposed to do.  I hope you feel better soon!

kareng Grand Master
1 hour ago, Gemini said:

I think I will stick to a few basic answers here because the rest of the post is too conspiracy theory based and I'm not going there.

Celiac is a genetic disease which can be triggered by a number of things. Glyphosate is not the cause of Celiac Disease because Celiac Disease has been around for way longer than Monsanto has.  Am I saying that pesticides are a wonderful thing to have in our food? No, but I do know that they are not the cause of Celiac.

Many Celiac's can eat gluten free oats safely so they are not a risk for everyone.  I wouldn't go so far as to say that many labeled gluten-free foods cause reactions in many people.  Tons of products are eaten safely by us everyday....even sensitive ones like myself.  You have to choose carefully and even if you have a reaction, it may not be caused by gluten. This is pretty basic Celiac knowledge.

I am sorry about your suffering with a rash. But if it is DH, it can take a very long time for the IgA deposits to clear the skin so the rash will go away. Try not to be so negative and think you are dying. Lots of us felt that way in the beginning but very few Celiac's actually die from it...if they follow the diet closely and do what they are supposed to do.  I hope you feel better soon!

What she said!

and gluten isn't the " cause" of Celiac.  They are trying to find what causes the Celiac gene to be " turned on" and are finding several possibilities, including a common virus.  " gluten" is the term most commonly used for the actual proteins in wheat, rye and barley that cause an antibody reaction in poeple with Celiac disease.  Technically, other proteins in other grains are also " gluten".  But in the common usage for Celiac disease, " gluten" pertains to the proteins specific to wheat,rye and barley.

Kurasz Contributor
4 hours ago, Gemini said:

The gluten free diet helps, but its definitely not the solution. I get the rash every year when roundup is being sprayed in the fields. 

I have not mentioned any conspiracy theories.  What i have stated is based on the most complete scientific data to this date. The world health organization has been reporting for the last 2 weeks that chemicals being sprayed on crops is the cause of cancer. Thats right, cancer is a man made disease. 

Both the scientific and medical fields agree that there is no such thing as a hereditary disease. 

I'm am shocked that anyone would label scientists and doctors as conspiracy theorists. 

Celiacs disease itself is a fairly new disease. Gluten intolerance however has been recognized for centuries. There is a huge difference between  gluten intolerance and celiacs disease.

There is absolutely no data to support the theory that gluten causes celiacs disease. There is however tons of scientific data linking Glyphosate as the cause of celiacs disease.  

I simply spent thousands of hours researching what drs have explained to me and found that they are correct by saying that gluten is an inhibitor.  Although corn and rice gluten do not seem to absorb the toxic chemicals in the same manner that wheat rye and barley do. This is where it should be completely obvious to everyone that gluten is not the cause. Rice and corn are not sprayed with herbicides before harvest like wheat crops are. People with celiacs in Europe reportedly eat wheat on a regular basis with no reactions. 

One only has to do a little research to see that the only connection between celiacs and gluten is when crops containing gluten are saturated with herbicides before harvest. 

There is no conspiracy theory about herbicides,  pesticides,  fungicides,  and surfactants causing celiacs, crohns, Lupis, and many more intestinal disorders. And now with the world health organization specifically labeling these toxic chemicals as the cause of cancer, my statements can only be considered conspiracy fact.

I'm sorry if i offend people in any way by repeating what i have been taught by multiple drs. I am merely trying to help everyone achieve the highest possible standard of health.

I am extremely concerned with how uninformed the majority of the human race is.

I find it absolutely insane that the average person will believe the lawyers for a company that contaminated our food and water supplies with toxic chemicals before they believe millions of scientists and drs who have spent their lives researching the epidemic. 

Those who refuse to believe the scientific facts about this matter will be thanking the few brave souls who end up saving their lives by ending the genocide in the future. 

Archived