This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

miamia Rookie
Just dropping by to say hello to everyone. I think of you all often and hope you all are doing well, trucking along with the healing process.

My health took a turn for the worse and I have been really sick, but I have been trying to make a comeback!

Has mia mia been around? I tried to pm her and her inbox is full.

julie-

please try again i just emptied my box and i need to hear from you (notice i said need not want)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
miamia Rookie

hey all-

ihad a rough time last week, but i am a little bit better today in comparison.

Rachel-

thanks so much for the LED update. It sounds like you handled it all pretty well.

Donna-

so how do you feel now that the solo is over - i was right wasen't i it was no big deal in comparison to the nut butters?

oh ok i have health news but some non health news is i am moving not far but out of my apartment it is mainly for health reasons and i am very happy about it. It is very soon though and i am alittle overwhelmed . Moving is never easy but considering how poorly i have been feeling it seems that much more daunting.

Clark Bent as Stupor-Man Contributor

just a quick news tidbit that is irony at its finest... funny stuff if you know anything about Monsanto (for those who don't, Monsanto is a massive, powerful company responsible for things like aspartame and agent orange and now owns the patent to nearly every GMO seed for foods like corn, soy, etc.)

from Open Original Shared Link

"From now on, staff at the British headquarters of biotech giant Monsanto will be eating only non-genetically modified products on their lunch breaks. Foods containing genetically modified soy and corn are no longer available in the company cafeteria. Granada Food Services, which manages the canteen, is said to be concerned about health risks. Monsanto's press department contends the action was not the result of a boycott initiated by worried employees of the U.S. multinational."

and from Open Original Shared Link

"The Independent newspaper reports that there is a notice in the cafeteria of the Monsanto pharmaceutical factory is High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, advising customers 'as far as practicable, GM soya and maize (has been removed) from all food products served in our restaurant. We have taken the steps to ensure that you, the customer, can feel confident in the food we serve.'

The notice was posted by the Sutcliffe Catering Group.

Monsanto confirms the authenticity of the notice, but company spokesman Tony Coombes says the only reason for the GM-free foods is because the company 'believes in choice.'"

- you know that same choice for consumers that Monsanto lobbies against every chance they get to prevent GMO foods from being labeled as such... hard to top the irony of this situation though...

AndreaB Contributor
hey all-

ihad a rough time last week, but i am a little bit better today in comparison.

I'm sorry you've had a rough time. Hope the week continues to improve for you.

Moving is daunting, even when you feel well. Try to keep your stress level down as well as not overdoing it.

just a quick news tidbit that is irony at its finest... funny stuff if you know anything about Monsanto (for those who don't, Monsanto is a massive, powerful company responsible for things like aspartame and agent orange and now owns the patent to nearly every GMO seed for foods like corn, soy, etc.)

Monsanto confirms the authenticity of the notice, but company spokesman Tony Coombes says the only reason for the GM-free foods is because the company 'believes in choice.'"

- you know that same choice for consumers that Monsanto lobbies against every chance they get to prevent GMO foods from being labeled as such... hard to top the irony of this situation though...

Why am I not surprised.

AndreaB Contributor

We had another LED treatment today. Talitha had her HepB, Micah had Mercury and Seth had a redo of Sulpha as well as Recreational Drugs (wheat/cleaners) and Pertussis. Dr. E said Seth was her best patient that day......he was also the last. :) He did really good.

Looking forward to hitting the food sensitivities at the end of the month.

Sure has been quiet here today.........

UR Groovy Explorer
just a quick news tidbit that is irony at its finest...

The freaky thing about this is that it doesn't even freak me out anymore. I'm laughing out loud. The scary part is that it's kind of par for the course.

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Donna,

Bacterial dysbiosis is very likely considering you have had H. Pylori once already. Plus, you have yeast. That sets up a favorable environment for evil buggers! :( The supplements might be adding to it, though. Sometimes even things that are supposed to be good for us can bother sensitive individuals. We all have messed up systems, and that tends to complicated even simple things for us.

Dear Andrea,

I am so glad the children are handling the treatments pretty well. It seems they are doing a good job of keeping up with the toxins and eliminating them. Seth sure has had a rough time of it. I hope repeating the treatment knocked those things out this time! Maybe you will get some good news in the coming weeks about that. :)

Dear tom,

That little house looks nice! I think you would enjoy it. Of course, avoiding the heat from Phoenix is worth moving into an apartment if need be. It is going to hit 102 on Wednesday here. The house even gets hot during the day with the air going full-blast due to it. Some of it Dad discovered was that the filter needed changed.

A lot of people cannot believe how much older I act than my actual age. I always got along even better with my friends' parents than my friends! :lol: Maybe it is all those past lives? :lol: You never know! Most people are surprised I am not like the others my age.

Believe it or not, I do know a bit about basketball! :lol: I used to be a huge Chicago Bulls fan. Michael Jordan was always my favorite, and still is! I know now that he has retired, there will never be another Jordan. Rebounding definitely means basketball to most people. Still, the Urban Rebounding is actually what the trampoline fitness program is called.

Those beaches sound great! I would love to take a stroll barefoot on one! As long as there are not crabs running around too freely. You do not want to step on one of those things! They are just slightly grumpy creatures, you know.

You should check out the LED info. It is so fascinating! Rachel really typed up a lot of fascinating stuff! LED is worth looking at for anyone needing to detox. There are so many things it can help with!

I never risk getting even coffee out. You would be surprised that even some plain coffees do contain gluten, not just flavored ones. There are not near as many as there used to be, though. I will get a Coke and a candy bar I know is safe when need be. Usually, I carry some maple syrup in a small bottle so I have something in case my blood sugar begins to drop.

"Blow me" is said in Britain. Despite what we Americans believe it is referring to, that is not what it means. It is like saying "Blow me away!" They use a lot of different sayings. It is amazing how despite the fact we all speak English, some of our terminology is so different! I knew I was setting myself up with this one! :lol:

Dear Susie from the UK,

It is wonderful that Dad's new job came along so quickly. The money should come in every week. They do this to compensate for commissions taking so long to come in. When you are in sales, that is how it goes. There were times we had to wait three weeks for the next paycheck. That was difficult, because you need food and to be able to pay utilities, on top buying medications and other necessities.

The vitamins can come out pretty quickly. B Vitamins are water soluble. So, that is how they come out. If you consume an excess amount, it come out through your kidneys. However, if you are still dealing with malabsorption, I think it probably would have come out your bowels. I know some people's bodies cannot use them, and my doctor mentioned that she thinks that may be some of my trouble as to why I feel bad.

Dear Nikki,

I just love that expression! A lot of British shows use phrases Americans do not have a clue what they mean. It is so funny! Certain movies do as well. I always enjoyed a lot of British shows, like the "Sherlock Holmes Mysteries" starring Jeremy Brett, and "Absolutely Fabulous", "Keeping Up Appearances", and so many more! I really love it when they say stuff like "She lost her husband, the poor old cow!" :lol:

Most Americans would be insulted if they were called a cow. They do not realize that the British use this term quite often. It is not meant to offend most of the time, but people here think it means something totally different. Spelling is different as well over there. I still get thrown off wanting to correct spelling when I read British words, because they spell color differently (colour). That is one way I can always tell something was written by someone in England, because the words often are more formal.

Dear Charlie,

Thank you for the articles! That was supreme irony if I ever saw it! :lol: It blows your mind!

When a company does not even eat their own products, that should tell you something. Natural food is safe food. GMOs are dangerous.

Dear Rachel,

Are you getting B-12 shots? I was wondering if you ever began taking them. I know there was a complication with the pharmacy. They probably would help a lot with your detox. You need all the help you can get with that mercury. It sure is stubborn!

Dear Mia,

I am glad to hear you are doing a bit better. :) You had a rough time. Did the IVs help any? The chelation probably was too much for your body. Maybe you will tolerate it better now.

Where are you moving to? Are you staying near where you are now? Or is it somewhere completely different in the city? Being closer to your doctor would be good. Then you would not have to go so far to get treatment. Sometimes, a drive across town is difficult to manage when you are so tired and sick.

Dear JulieM,

I am sorry your health has taken a downturn. Any idea as to why? Was there anything specific you changed? There are many possibilities. I have a long list of what could be the rest of the trouble. I have a feeling mine is a bunch of things.

Dear Mango,

It is nice to see you! How have you been? We miss you! Pop in more if you can! Everyone seems to be disappearing lately.

Dear Patti,

You know how we were talking about some great oldies before? Well, last night, my mother and I were up late. We saw an ad for the Midnight Special. The infomercial had all kinds of great music from the 70s on. There was Three Dog Night, Jim Croce, Gordon Lightfoot, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles, Tina Turner, and all kinds of others!

Dear Kat,

It is unbelievable about that company having to serve non-GMO food in their cafeteria. Who would have expected that? I think all of the GMO stuff is what causes a lot of trouble. Food was fine the way God made it. Genetically modifying it is like ruining a piece of art.

How are you doing on your Nicorette? It seems to help a lot of people. I know when I was in high school, there were already people trying to quit. We were only in our second year of high school, and people were trying to stop smoking! Some of them started at like 12! I never had the desire, because of the asthma and my father smoking.

Sincerely,

Jin

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

miamia Rookie

Andrea-

it sure was quiet yesturday- i got scared when i pressed new posts last night and this was not an option!!!! But seeing that Julie m posted made my day I have to say!!

I hope rachel is alright. Although i know its alot that you are dealing with it seems like it is moving along at a good pace- am i right ? Oh by the way when i said something for yourself I was not thinking about tooth extraction i was thinking like day at a spa or month on a tropical island at least a bag of enjoy ife choclate chips!!!!

Tom-

i used to be a huge basketball fan but i don't like where the sport has gone right now I am a massive baseball fan . I don't really watch tv but i watch the baseball game everynight!!! Me and my father either watch together or talk on the phone multiple times during a game we are both a little obsessive. I used to be on the basketball team in high school. I have always been a huge sports fan. Loved watching loved playing. Most men are suprised about how much i know about it I don't think its sexist though becasue honestly I don't like alot of women sports fans ( sorry if i offended anyone here)

dlp252 Apprentice

Uggg, was feeling better but this morning am starting to feel a bit queasy and just had to take off my sweater cuz I'm starting to sweat like crazy...I'm having a babesia night sweat in the middle of the early morning. :lol:

so how do you feel now that the solo is over - i was right wasen't i it was no big deal in comparison to the nut butters?

oh ok i have health news but some non health news is i am moving not far but out of my apartment it is mainly for health reasons and i am very happy about it. It is very soon though and i am alittle overwhelmed . Moving is never easy but considering how poorly i have been feeling it seems that much more daunting.

Well, I'm glad the solo is over, lol. At least with the nut butters there is no fear, lol. Course I AM going through some withdrawal at the moment because I haven't had nut butter in 3 days now and didn't buy any this week. :P

I so want you to feel better! I'm glad you are moving...it sounds like it will put you in a more favorable health situation. Moving is always overwhelming...I'm just trying to dejunk a bit and I'm overwhelmed. I don't even know where to start actually. :P Anyway, just do a little bit every day...rest in between...don't try to do it all at one time if you can help it.

Yep, I'm not surprised either, lol.

We had another LED treatment today. Talitha had her HepB, Micah had Mercury and Seth had a redo of Sulpha as well as Recreational Drugs (wheat/cleaners) and Pertussis. Dr. E said Seth was her best patient that day......he was also the last. :) He did really good.

Looking forward to hitting the food sensitivities at the end of the month.

Sure has been quiet here today.........

I am so proud of those kids, lol. They are handling it better than I would I think, lol.

Bacterial dysbiosis is very likely considering you have had H. Pylori once already. Plus, you have yeast. That sets up a favorable environment for evil buggers! :( The supplements might be adding to it, though. Sometimes even things that are supposed to be good for us can bother sensitive individuals. We all have messed up systems, and that tends to complicated even simple things for us.

Yeah, and continuing to eat sugar (even in a good form) isn't helping either. I think the massive overload of sugar from cookies/chocolate chips pushed me over the edge...I think it stirred up the lyme a bit. :( My burning skin came back yesterday and I haven't had that in quite a few weeks, maybe even a couple of months. Feels just like a bad sunburn on my skin...all over my skin, but there is no redness or marks of any kind...hurts when my clothing touches my skin.

i used to be a huge basketball fan but i don't like where the sport has gone right now I am a massive baseball fan . I don't really watch tv but i watch the baseball game everynight!!! Me and my father either watch together or talk on the phone multiple times during a game we are both a little obsessive. I used to be on the basketball team in high school. I have always been a huge sports fan. Loved watching loved playing. Most men are suprised about how much i know about it I don't think its sexist though becasue honestly I don't like alot of women sports fans ( sorry if i offended anyone here)

Mia, I don't think you could offend anyone if you tried, lol. I love sports too...used to watch with my dad all the time too...he'd call once in a while in the middle of a game to see if I was watching, but usually we'd just talk afterwards. When I lived at home, we'd watch together all the time. My brother absolutely HATED sports, so did my sister, so I was it, lol. I kind of miss that. :( Anyway, this woman sports fan isn't offended. :lol:

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Mia,

I like sports as well! You are not alone! I used to collect baseball cards as a kid! My favorite team will always be the Yankees, because Donnie Baseball is from my home town! :) He used to have a restaurant here called Mattingly's, but it closed due to financial difficulties.

Dear Donna,

I am sorry to hear you are sweaty and queasy. :( I know queasy especially well. Maybe one day I will feel better again. The first two months gluten-free were amazing, but then the stupid Flagyl ruined it for me! :angry: I bet it activated Lyme!

Those feelings of burning on the skin sound annoying. I often feel like I am being pinched, like when an ant bites you. Do you ever get that? You are right about the sugar. Even the natural kind feeds the yeast. I am addicted to it, too. It is so hard to stop eating it! My blood sugar gets low, which really makes it difficult.

Your Dad was not like mine. My father is not big on sports for the most part. He used to play tennis in college, but has not done anything since! You are talking about a man who drove down the street to get me and my brother's basketball when we were younger! Now that is lazy! :lol:

I miss my peanutbutter! :( I would like to get some cashew butter or almond butter. They are so expensive. The one is nearly $10 a jar, and the other is $13 a jar! Making it myself would actually cost more. If I can, buying it would be more economical, and less effort.

JUST FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT: HOUSEKEEPING AND LIFESTYLE TIPS FROM THE RACHELVILLE QUEENS OF LAZY!

;)

Queen Donna on housework: "Forget dusting! The sofa is calling!"

"Use the money you normally would use to buy cleaners on nailpolish. Your house will look like crap, but oh well! Your nails will look fabulous!" (This also calms a lonely couch that is calling for you.)

Queen Kat's wedding planner: "No one needs to write out guest lists, contact a caterer, and all of that stuff! Just get married at a ballgame! The guests come with the seating. There are hotdogs, so everyone pays for their own meal! That saves money for the honeymoon! A news crew will provide free taping of the event. Why mess with sending invitations and everything else, when all you have to do is show up?"

Queen Jin's house cleaning tips: "Nevermind the vaccuum! Get a Miniature Schnauzer! They keep the kitchen floor nice and clean! They are better than a Dirt Devil! You will never have to vaccuum the kitchen again!" :)

"Hate mopping? Get a Yorkie! They automatically pick up everything effortlessly from the floor. Just soap that sucker up, and watch it go! Heck, half of the time, you do not even need soap!"

Sincerely,

Jin

UR Groovy Explorer
Uggg, was feeling better but this morning am starting to feel a bit queasy and just had to take off my sweater cuz I'm starting to sweat like crazy...I'm having a babesia night sweat in the middle of the early morning. :lol:

Well, I'm glad the solo is over, lol. At least with the nut butters there is no fear, lol. Course I AM going through some withdrawal at the moment because I haven't had nut butter in 3 days now and didn't buy any this week. :P

Sorry you're not feeling great. Glad the solo went well though. You can relax a little bit now.

JUST FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT: HOUSEKEEPING AND LIFESTYLE TIPS FROM THE RACHELVILLE QUEENS OF LAZY!

;)

"Use the money you normally would use to buy cleaners on nailpolish. Your house will look like crap, but oh well! Your nails will look fabulous!" (This also calms a lonely couch that is calling for you.)

Queen Kat's wedding planner: "No one needs to write out guest lists, contact a caterer, and all of that stuff! Just get married at a ballgame! The guests come with the seating. There are hotdogs, so everyone pays for their own meal! That saves money for the honeymoon! A news crew will provide free taping of the event.

Me, I'm too lazy to even paint my nails. More power to ya Donna. So my house looks dusty and my nails are bare.

Okay, this is funny because it was televised for the wedding (55 couples) and the 45 minute "Skyshow", in addition to the Padre's game (which went into 4 extra innings, by the way). We just set our VCR to record, and there ya go - Lazy gal's wedding video. Oh, and it was more about the fireworks show than the baseball game - we could care less about baseball.

Now Football - That gets me fired up ! Go Little LT ! Go Chargers ! Pre-season starts now !

In an effort to be "correct" though, 3 months later, we had a beautiful reception for everyone.

How are you doing on your Nicorette? It seems to help a lot of people.

I haven't smoked. I'm using the Nicorette only 3 or 4 times a day. I'd like to not be using that at all too, but yesterday, I almost lost it. I'm trying though. This is my best effort ever. I think this is it !

Rachel, I was wondering about the Methyl B-12 injections too. I thought maybe I just missed something. I was curious if you were still doing that.

Have great days !

dlp252 Apprentice
Those feelings of burning on the skin sound annoying. I often feel like I am being pinched, like when an ant bites you. Do you ever get that? You are right about the sugar. Even the natural kind feeds the yeast. I am addicted to it, too. It is so hard to stop eating it! My blood sugar gets low, which really makes it difficult.

Yep, I get the pinching too...feels like I'm being bitten by bugs. Sometimes they are especially painful, and I can swear I'm being bitten by a humungus spider or something, but no, there's nothing there. :(

;)

Queen Kat's wedding planner: "No one needs to write out guest lists, contact a caterer, and all of that stuff! Just get married at a ballgame! The guests come with the seating. There are hotdogs, so everyone pays for their own meal! That saves money for the honeymoon! A news crew will provide free taping of the event. Why mess with sending invitations and everything else, when all you have to do is show up?"

Queen Jin's house cleaning tips: "Nevermind the vaccuum! Get a Miniature Schnauzer! They keep the kitchen floor nice and clean! They are better than a Dirt Devil! You will never have to vaccuum the kitchen again!" :)

"Hate mopping? Get a Yorkie! They automatically pick up everything effortlessly from the floor. Just soap that sucker up, and watch it go! Heck, half of the time, you do not even need soap!"

OMGosh!!! :lol: :lol: Too funny! That sounds exactly like me too! That's exactly what happens and what goes through my mind...how did you know?! :lol:

UR Groovy Explorer

Sincerely,

Jin

I have told my husband time & time again that we need to get a dog. Maybe this will convince him ! :lol::lol:

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Kat,

OMG! That is so hilarious that you just taped your wedding on the VCR! :lol: Even better is, no shaky video! There is something else you will not have to pay for! I say why not? A lot of people are having the reception after the honeymoon now. I think that may be what I might do whenever I get married.

I am glad you are doing well on your no smoking crusade! :) I know if my father were using Nicorette, he would need it way more than four times a day! He smokes so much! You can do it! I think the chlorella probably helped some.

Maybe you can finally get a dog! Your logic is justified! However, they do require some care. They need walked, fed, bathed, and all kinds of other things. Dogs can be a lot of work. Yorkies raise their leg up on everything.

Let's just say I have had many a shoe fall victim to Dart. :( I know a trick to fix that, though. :) I would recommend a Schnauzer any day, though. They are busy, but smart and playful. Jasmine was great in the sense I practically never had to sweep the kitchen!

Dear Donna,

Those sensations do feel like bug bites. I always think I got bit by a spider or something, like you described. It is so weird. Is Lyme responsible for that? Sometimes I feel like something is crawling on me, too.

I would know! We are the Queens of Lazy. I think we are sisters. There are times I am just like "Who freakin' cares? The Sopranos is on!" :lol: Most of the time, I am just to tired to give a crap.

I figure, the dog might as well earn his keep.

I do dishes, laundry, clean out the fridge, and all kinds of other things. He just lays around mostly. He is even afraid of mice! Yorkies originally chased mice out of homes. Ours hears them, and runs! :lol: The other day, a fly was in, and he ran and tried to hide from it under my legs! :lol:

Sincerely,

Jin

UR Groovy Explorer
Dear Kat,

OMG! That is so hilarious that you just taped your wedding on the VCR! :lol: Even better is, no shaky video! There is something else you will not have to pay for! I say why not? A lot of people are having the reception after the honeymoon now. I think that may be what I might do whenever I get married.

I think you should. We opted to have our honeymoon 4 months after the reception. How lazy are we?? Get this: we WON a week-long trip to Aspen, Colorado. We didn't have to plan that either !!! :lol: I highly recommend this too.

EDIT: Actually, in the interest of accuracy, we had 2 honeymoons. Waikiki & Aspen - not that that matters, but I have this compulsion to correct myself when I realize that I've said something inaccurate.

UR Groovy Explorer
Maybe you can finally get a dog! Your logic is justified! However, they do require some care. They need walked, fed, bathed, and all kinds of other things. Dogs can be a lot of work. Yorkies raise their leg up on everything.

Let's just say I have had many a shoe fall victim to Dart. :( I know a trick to fix that, though. :) I would recommend a Schnauzer any day, though. They are busy, but smart and playful. Jasmine was great in the sense I practically never had to sweep the kitchen!

I'm more the St. Bernard / Big dog type. They're just my style: Lazy and slovenly. :lol:

Although, I really couldn't see myself mopping the floor with a Saint Bernard. Oh, and raising the leg ! :o NO ! That's a frightening thought. We'd really have to mop the floor with him after that !

I don't know why this is cracking me up so much. Thanks for the laugh Jin. I'm needing a distraction.

dlp252 Apprentice
Those sensations do feel like bug bites. I always think I got bit by a spider or something, like you described. It is so weird. Is Lyme responsible for that? Sometimes I feel like something is crawling on me, too.

I do dishes, laundry, clean out the fridge, and all kinds of other things. He just lays around mostly. He is even afraid of mice! Yorkies originally chased mice out of homes. Ours hears them, and runs! :lol: The other day, a fly was in, and he ran and tried to hide from it under my legs! :lol:

Well, I see a lot of people on LN talking about feeling like they're being stuck with needles, so it might be associated with lyme. I also get the feeling like things are crawling on me. I'm also looking through spirochette eyeballs. :(

The animals we had when I was a child were all fraidy-cats, but the two dogs I've had as an adult were fearless, lol. They were both Westies and man they thought they were big dogs...both of them, lol. Mostly they weren't afraid of anything, but had each one of them take me across the street a couple of times when someone was approaching they didn't feel comfortable with. (Yes, those little dogs can take you if they really want to--small but mighty, lol.) :P

AndreaB Contributor
Andrea-

it sure was quiet yesturday- i got scared when i pressed new posts last night and this was not an option!!!! But seeing that Julie m posted made my day I have to say!!

I hope rachel is alright. Although i know its alot that you are dealing with it seems like it is moving along at a good pace- am i right ? Oh by the way when i said something for yourself I was not thinking about tooth extraction i was thinking like day at a spa or month on a tropical island at least a bag of enjoy ife choclate chips!!!!

Yep, Julie always brightens my day when I hear from her.

I just tried calling Rachel.....left a message.

Love my enjoy life chocolate chips. I'm beginning to wonder if they like me though. :unsure:

Yeah, and continuing to eat sugar (even in a good form) isn't helping either. I think the massive overload of sugar from cookies/chocolate chips pushed me over the edge...I think it stirred up the lyme a bit. :( My burning skin came back yesterday and I haven't had that in quite a few weeks, maybe even a couple of months. Feels just like a bad sunburn on my skin...all over my skin, but there is no redness or marks of any kind...hurts when my clothing touches my skin.

The sugar overload probably didn't help......sometimes we just gotta have that stuff though.

Hope the burning feeling goes away real soon, as well as the queasiness.

I haven't smoked. I'm using the Nicorette only 3 or 4 times a day. I'd like to not be using that at all too, but yesterday, I almost lost it. I'm trying though. This is my best effort ever. I think this is it !

You're doing great Kat! You can do it! :D

The other day, a fly was in, and he ran and tried to hide from it under my legs! :lol:

:lol::lol:

AndreaB Contributor
Mostly they weren't afraid of anything, but had each one of them take me across the street a couple of times when someone was approaching they didn't feel comfortable with. (Yes, those little dogs can take you if they really want to--small but mighty, lol.) :P

You gotta love dogs like that. I had a very protective one too, years ago.

jerseyangel Proficient
Love my enjoy life chocolate chips. I'm beginning to wonder if they like me though. :unsure:

Uh-oh :unsure:

tom Contributor
The sugar overload probably didn't help......sometimes we just gotta have that stuff though.

Nuh-uh . . . .

Don't really "gotta" . . . . .

:P

With me, it was the yeastbeast that HAD to have it to feed. I starved the little bastards. :P

dlp252 Apprentice
You gotta love dogs like that. I had a very protective one too, years ago.

It was made even more dramatic by the fact that both dogs absolutely LOVED people and other animals...my first dog especially...she'd run towards most people, but there was a guy approaching and she would not let me walk on the same side of the street...absolutely dragged me across the street.

AndreaB Contributor
Uh-oh :unsure:

Yeah, I will probably just deal with it on occasion......less than I have been eating them. I can't go through treatment myself for a couple more years.

AndreaB Contributor

Just wanted to let everyone know I got ahold of Rachel.

She's fine. She's been a good girl and getting to bed earlier because of her need for more sleep......one less stressor on her body if she gets her rest.

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

thanks for the up date. your a good friend to her

going to read you d/s now

j

Archived