This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

AndreaB Contributor
I am sorry to hear T did not do so well with the plastics treatment. That sure is a tricky one. I hope you do not have to repeat it. If so, maybe next time she could wear gloves. Would that help?

The gloves would certainly help if we have to do it again. I hope we don't though.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Andrea,

I hope you do not have to redo the treatment, either. They are so expensive! Maybe it will stick. You go back Monday? We will be anxious to see whether it worked or not.

Sincerely,

Jin

P.S. I see you Susie from the UK! :)

covsooze Enthusiast

Hi everyone! Our computer died a couple of weeks ago, which is why I haven't been around. We've now got DH's laptop online so I can post again :D might take a while to catch up on things first tho!

BTW I bought a rebounder. It's great. DS has a small trampoline as well, so we bounce together to music. It makes me realise how unfit I am tho!

Susie x

covsooze Enthusiast

Hi Jin :D

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Susie,

Hello again! :) The rebounding sounds good! I should get my little trampoline going again. Do not feel bad. I am going to start out slow. I am going to do 5 minutes a day the first week. I will then add five minute stints every week.

I wondered where you had gone! Computers crashing are always problematic! I definitely would go crazy without mine!

I practically live here! :lol: I am trying to spend less time in front of it, though. I need to to spend more time on taking care of myself!

Sincerely,

Jin

diamondheart Newbie

Hello All,

I had my second LED treatment Friday. Eve the ART lady re-ran all my Aysra test results. She just got the machine when I first saw her about 6 weeks ago. I'm pretty sure she tested me for different things this time, like pathogens and Mercury. I watched her as she did the computer program this time, and you can check on different filters. My results this time are so different than they were last time. I'm thinking that the stuff that showed up now is more important than the stuff that showed up last time. Part of me is a little frustrated, but I also know I won't be treated for all the different things that came up for me in both Aysra tests before I try to get pregnant.

The filters she searched on were: Pathogen Susceptibility, Sulfa, and Mercury. Last time she didn't screen me for the pathogens or mercury because she had already done that with ART. Now she's saying that the Aysra is probably more accurate. I didn't have any problems with the Sulfa stuff. Just wait till you hear what came up for pathogens!

She usually treats for one toxin, one food, and one toxic foci each treatment. Here's what she treated me for Friday:

She treated me for Phenylisothiocyante, which are indicated in gastrointestinal distress, colitis, diarrhea, cardiovascular irregularities, hypertension, and thyroid dysfunctions. Not sure exactly what this is (maybe Phenols?), but I had to avoid a bunch of foods, mostly cow milk, legume beans, and a bunch of other random stuff mostly in the mustard family (broccoli, turnips, etc).

I was also treated for the parasite Urogonimus sp. :huh: , and the Mercury I group. The toxic focus I was treated for was the Sacral Ganglia.

I think the hardest part of the 24 1/2 hours was drinking the gallon of water. I measured it this time, and it was a lot of water!! I didn't notice many symptoms, except for being tired, but who knows if that was from not getting enough sleep the night before? Maybe a little headache also. I finished my Harry Potter book, so it distracted me.

Even though I was cleared for Fungal toxins last time, I had some fungal stuff show up, like Phomopsis :huh: , Penicillium veridicatum :huh: , and fungal based mycotoxins. I also had Pneumonia show up :huh: , and I've never had pneumonia.

I also had under "Lyme Disturbance" Borrelia hispanica :blink: . It didn't show up as really strong, and was further down the list. I've always said I wouldn't be surprised if I had Lyme since I grew up on the East Coast and have had a history of tick bites being outside a lot. I'm also not going to run out and get a test for Lyme because I'm not going to do anything about it at this point. I'm more worried about the mercury right now. As we have discussed here before, Eve said that mercury hides Lyme.

I'll have to wait another 2 weeks to do another LED to finish the mercury because Eve will be out of town next week. Well be doing the Mercury I, II, and III group which includes Thimerosal.

I also saw my acupuncturist this week, and he said my pulses look really good. My energy is still a little high, and we don't know whats up with that. I had PPP while on vacation. The only time I had gastrointestinal problems was after eating too much coconut milk and after having two pieces of tiramasu :ph34r: , which I just could not resist :P .

I talked with both my acupuncturist and Eve about DMSA chelation again. The plan for now is to continue with the chlorella and Algas also got added in. Algas some kind of seaweed. Eve also tested me on cilantro, but it didn't test well on me. She didn't have a test for DMSA, so we skipped that. Plus, I don't actually want to pull out mercury that's already stored in my body. I'm just more concerned about getting out what's mostly in circulation right now, so we'll stick with the milder forms of chelation. I don't realistically have the time to pull out the mercury that's stored elsewhere, so I actually want it to stay where it is right now. It will have to wait until after pregnancy and breastfeeding to come out!

Claire

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Interesting results Claire. I'm glad you're getting the LED's for mercury now. :)

Later on down the road when you're ready to do some chelation you may want to work with someone like Eve to keep an eye on the Lyme or to treat it (if its showing up) while you're going through chelation.

This would be the time that your body would be most vulnerable to the Lyme....while you're body is ridding itself of the mercury. Mercury can keep the Lyme in check since it is an effective treatment for Spirochetes...but when you take the amalgams out and detox the mercury the Lyme recovers before your immune system does. This is when people can end up with a huge Lyme problem.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Rachel--24 Collaborator

I have good news about my bm's. :)

The new Vitamin C seems to be working much better. I dont have to take so much of it and I've been having 1-3 normal bm's each day. This was the first LED treatment that I did not have to use enemas during the detox period. :)

Going back to my appt. last week with Anna...and my indulgance of gluten filled baked goodies. I described my reactions to her and she said it was most likely that I have insulin resitance due to my adrenal exhaustion. She said the brainfog and "high" feeling could have been caused by gluten too so she decided to test me for that again.

She said that sometimes when people have consumed gluten like I did...they end up crashing on the entire panel. I've never done well with that panel in BioSET so I was expecting that I'd be sensitive to most (if not all) of it.

Instead I reacted to NONE of it. :blink:

I was baffled. She said "Nope...gluten isnt the problem." She then tested the sugars and again there was no problem showing up. She said "Its not a problem with the individual sugars."

So...I said "What about molds?"

She then tested all the food-borne molds and as usual molds were still a problem.

She didnt feel that molds were the main reason for my reaction that day. She said the stuff that I ate wasnt too high in molds but it did have a long list of ingredients so there was bound to be some things in there that my body didnt like. I think that resulted in the typical head swelling, burning eyes, brainfoginess that I get from anything thats got any chemicals or other things my body doesnt like.

The *main* thing with this reaction was the feeling of being high for awhile and then sort of crashing (lots of yawning) and then a feeling of shakiness and weakness like I might pass out. I told her that I also felt hot...like I had a fever.

Its not the first time I've experienced that but its been awhile...and it was pretty bad this time. My brainfog was pretty severe too.

She said it was definately because my adrenals could not handle that rush of sugar. She said it was all bad....refined carbs and sugars eaten alone with no protein to balance it out. It was too much for my system to handle and the reaction I got is typical for someone with adrenal exhaustion. I couldnt metabolize it that quickly and refined carbs are so rapidly turning to sugar....it got me high and then I crashed.

She said I could have prevented that had I eaten a smaller amount and with a full meal consisting of protein and veggies....which would have balanced it out.

It was interesting because when I got weak and shaky I had the strongest craving for meat. Its all I could think about and I told my boss that I wanted some meat really bad....I told her I felt like I needed protein.

Anna said that was a good sign because even though my adrenals are pooped....they are still smart enough to tell me what it is that I need to correct the situation.

So it looks like gluten wasnt an issue, I'm still reactive to food-borne molds (which I was treated for that day) and whenever I eat any type of sugars I need protein with it.

She did tell me that about my ice cream awhile back....that if I'm going to eat it...it should always be with some other form of protein. I found that to be true but when I did eat it alone my reactions werent as severe as what I experienced last week.

She said the baked goods are worse...with the combo of sugars and refined carbs...its alot all at once. There is no real protein to balance it out.

I was still baffled about the gluten panel coming up totally normal. I didnt know how that could have changed so drastically. Talking to Andrea she reminded me that I'd just been treated for wheat and gluten in my LED treatment a few days before that. :o

I dont know what else could have allowed for such an improvement with that panel so I guess the LED treatment helped with that. :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator

My LED on Friday went well. I'm getting used to the 25 hour detox period and this time I bought a book. I never did find the the first edition Harry Potter book so I just settled for something else.

Before I got sick I used to read books like crazy. I was always reading the mystery novels. I havent been able to concentrate on a book in so long I was actually really amazed at how much I read and the fact that I was remebering what I'd read!!

I was reading along just as I did when I was healthy...and not blanking out and having to reread paragraphs over and over again. :)

She tested me for the Dioxin, PCB's and the foods to make sure I'd cleared them. She was worried about the food intolerances and when I had the PCB's, Dioxin and the food intolernaces all tested together I was weak....but seperately I did OK.

So I'm showing improvement but not a STRONG improvement.

She then took the Dioxin and the PCB's and tested them on various areas of my body....I was pretty strong except when she put it against my jaw...then I showed no resistance.

She said they are not going to be able to remove the toxins from that toxic foci area with LED alone. They're not going to come out and thats where everything is going on.

She was looking at me and she said she could see that there is swelling on my jaw area...right where the toxic foci is. She said the weight from that is drawing my face down. This totally AMAZED me because not a single person has been able to notice this in 5 years...except me.

My mom was there and I just had to point out that my mom could never see what she was seeing. She said that noone who sees me everyday would notice it and nobody would be looking for that....shes only seeing it because shes listening to my body and she can see where the most stress is.

She said it was worse on my left side...she could see it and shes felt more imflammation on that side....and I'm weaker on that side. Well thats the side where I've had the most problems. My neck gets stiffer on that side....thats the side where my crown was leaking gases, where the metal taste was coming from and where that tooth ended up being root canaled and then extracted. Before I changed my diet the weight was much heavier on that side and my mouth was a little lopsided.

My LED on Friday was for Lyme, Babesia, Parvo virus and 20 foods.

She had the Lyme vial and was testing that against different areas...she said "The Lyme is here in your head." I told her that was exactly what Amy had determined with ART.

She said she thinks its more located at my cervical spine...the base of my skull and in that area of my spine. She was testing that area and I was weak. She said Lyme likes that area and there is so much going on in my jaw that there would be more competetion for nutrition there. She said that on days when I feel weighed down or "hunched over"...that would be most likely from the Lyme.

She asked what supplements I had taken when my amalgams were taken out. Chlorella, charcoal or what??

I told her I didnt take anything. The dentist just drilled them out...no rubber dam...no supplements...nothing. Instead he prescribed antibiotics to prevent possible infections. She wanted to know which antibiotics but I didnt remember.

So now I have to get the antibiotic history from the dentist because she said the antibiotics could also be in that toxic area and holding onto stuff which is there. She said if they know which antibiotics they can test them and see if they're a part of that problem. She seems to think it important.

So then she did alot of massaging on my neck and shoulder area. She said the lymph system is so clogged here that my immune system is functioning well but things cant drain properly. She said she could feel the nodules that form in the lymph area.

She said this is why my head/face gets cold and puffy....there is not enough circulation through here. She said she wants me to hang my head upside down off the bed once in awhile and to try to sleep so that my head is lower than the rest of my body...to get the blood flowing up there.

I also still need to take my basal temp. for a week so they can get an idea of how my thyroid is doing. I keep forgetting to do it but she said its very important for them to know this.

She also said that she suspects hypercoagulation....which is basically sticky/thick blood. This is what is commonly seen in most Fibro, CFS, Lyme and basically all chronic illnesses. Its basically a thickening of the blood.

Its caused by an increase of fibrin which is thought to be an immune response...the immune system is trying to "cover-up" the things which it is having trouble dealing with. A cancer tumor might be difficult to eradicate with treatment because its covered by layers and layers of fibrin. The infections themselves also get covered with layers of fibrin...making antibiotics or antimicrobials unable to reach them.

This is very commonly discussed on LymeNET....its important to take something which will break down the fibrin, thin the blood and increase circulation. This makes for a less hospitable environment for the bugs and by removing the fibrin layers they are more easily targeted.

There are at least three possible causes or contributing factors:

Virii, bacteria, mycoplasmas, and/or parasites activate certain antibodies in the immune system that trigger the production of thrombin, generate SFM and result in fibrin deposits.

Genetic coagulation defects can lead to hypercoagulation. White people are susceptible to this and black people have a resistance to it.

Chemical exposure can result in changes that trigger the coagulation process.

The results of this thickened blood are:

When fibrin coats the walls of the capillaries, nutrient and oxygen delivery to muscle, nerve, bone and organ tissue is compromised.

The fibrin coating the capillaries and producing thick blood can make virii and bacteria less accessible to treatment.

Thicker blood is harder to pump.

By depriving the gut of proper nourishment, hypercoagulation may be a major factor in IBS. If the bowel is deprived of blood, cells will die too rapidly.

The endothelial cells lining the capillaries are the source of heparans, the body's natural blood thinners. When fibrin coats these cells, the heparans cannot be released, reducing the body's ability to dissolve the fibrin.

AndreaB Contributor

Claire,

Glad to hear you had further ASYRA testing done and a gameplan. Also glad to hear that treatment went well with no problems.

Rachel,

I was wondering when you were going to post the gluten story. :)

Glad you had no problems with treatment. With being as toxic as you are I'm not surprised you didn't totally clear the other things, but having the load reduced has got to help.

I'm off again......just wanted to get caught up. Have to get the little one down for his nap.

We went to Whole Foods in Portland and the Maranatha Organic Almond Butter is $7.50 less that Wild Oats. :o It's only about 5 miles further too so we'll start shopping there.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Some of the options for proteolyctic enzymes which break down fibrin are....

Bromelain, Lumbrokinaise, Carnivora, Mega Serrazyme, PR-390 and Nattokinase.

There are more that are listed on Dr. Amy's "Hope To Heal" presentation that I've posted a couple times.

The prescription blood thinner used for hypercoagulation is Heparin.

Ideally, a blood thinner such as heparin is prescribed one month before beginning antibiotics for bacteria (for example mycoplasma or chlamydia pneumonia) and/or transfer factor for viruses (such as HHV6, CMV and EBV). The heparin is continued throughout, and then slightly beyond, the course of anti-microbial treatment. It dissolves the fibrin, making the virus and/or bacteria more vulnerable, thus improving the treatment's effectiveness.

So I'll be taking Carnivora since I didnt test well for the others.

I'm starting a somewhat complicated (for me at least) protocol. Its gonna be hard for me to remember everything and for sure I'll have to keep a journal to keep everything straight. I got everything I need except they forgot to give me the Carnivora. I have to pick it up Monday and I was told to hold off on everything until I have the Carnivora.

For the new protocol I start taking Banderol....one drop twice a day...and increasing the dose one drop each day. As long as I'm feeling ok I continue to do this until I get to my full dose of 35 drops twice a day.

At that time I have to start a restricted diet....which is essentially a very strict candida-type diet....no sugars, starches, carrots, beets, grains, fruit juices, potatoes, beans, alcohol, etc.

I have to stay on that diet for 4 weeks while I'm at my full dose of Banderol.

After that I stop the Banderol for 3 days and then start Cumanda at full dose of 35 drops twice a day for 12 1/2 days. Then I stop for 3 days and then resume with the Banderol for 12 1/2 days. I continue cycling them like this for 4 months.

Then I continue with the cycling with only 2 days off and I'll be taking my full dose only once a day. This is for 3 months.

Then I take Banderol at full dose twice daily during the full moon cycle ( 3 days before full moon and 3 days after). It will be a total of 7 days each month for 4 months.

I take the Carnivorna simultaniously with the Banderol twice a day. I start out with 1/4 of my full dose and increase every 3 days. Once I'm at my full dose of Carnivora...I stay on it for 1 month.

Everyday for detox I'll be taking Pinella 4 x a day, L-Glutathione 4 x a day and B-2 4 x a day.

When any die-off symptoms occur I have to increase the detox supplements up to at least 8 paired doses each 24 hours.

"paired doses" = my normal dose and then repeat the same dose 10 minutes later....wait 2-3 hours and then repeat the "paired dose".

So thats what I need to do whenever I experience any kind of die-off symptoms.

Besides that I have to take a probiotic. They put me on what they refer to as a "green" probiotic. I tested really strong for it.

Its called Green Defense by Jarrow.

Open Original Shared Link

It has organic wheat grass juice, organic oat grass juice and organic barley grass juice....it says its gluten free. :huh:

I think I will be OK with it.

The only supplement that I dont think I was ok with from this new Dr. was the Shizandra Adrenal Complex. I only took it twice so I'm not positive it was a problem but it has alot of herbs which I dont do well with....and I havent taken it since.

I told the girl on Friday and she tested me for other adrenal supports but none of them were testing well. She said everything was too strong....the Dr. had to make a homeopathic Shizandra for me to take.

This coming Friday we do Candida, Aspergillus, Hanta Virus and Coxsackie Virus.

Then after that is mercury. :ph34r:

I actually met someone this week!!! I never get to meet anyone at my appt.s cuz I'm usually in and out pretty quick.

This week she was behind schedule. There was 4 of us there for LED. Me, Scott, Scott's friend and another girl.

Scott was ahead of me this week so he was getting treated when I got there. I had alot of time to stay on the Chi machine and talk to the girl who was there. She was from out of town and has been coming to see the Dr. for LED treatments. She stays in the Bay Area for a few days while shes seeing him.

She said she gets pretty wiped out from the treatments. She feels the detox symptoms quite a bit but shes also getting the LED's all in a row with only the 25 hour detox period in between.

She has Lyme and all the other factors...multiple infections, metals, etc.

She has a mouthful of amalgams so this was her last LED until she gets the amalgams removed. They wont do any LED's for mercury while the amalgams are still in place. She'll resume her treatments after shes done with the removals.

She was really nice and she also said she's getting better from the treatments. :)

She said she knows someone who sees both Dr. Cowden and this Dr. and said they are both pretty much the same in what they do.

I also talked with Scott for awhile before I had to go in for my LED. He's curious to see what happens with my LED for mercury.

I also found out Dr. Amy may not be coming until October......the dates have still not been determined. I asked about the Asyra machine and he said she's not been having the results she'd hoped for with the saliva samples. She might just bring the machine with her when she comes down in October.

He said that he's had the Asyra testing and his results were actually identical with what our LED Dr. found with the muscle testing. So I guess it really doesnt matter too much at this point. It would still be interesting to get tested if Amy brings it on her trip.

He said that this Dr. doesnt like to use the Asyra because the frequencies are too much for some people to handle. Thats what they had told me as well.

Scott said that the energies can have an affect on us cuz he feels it when he's doing ART all day long. The energies from all the things tested all day long can have an affect on him.

So thats about it till my next session. :)

Donna....Scott is having some noticeable results from IRT. Its pretty crazy how it works but he definately noticed stuff after he started that. He said I should try it after LED. I think its mainly for the infections so I'll have to see how I feel after all of this.

CarlaB Enthusiast
It has organic wheat grass juice, organic oat grass juice and organic barley grass juice....it says its gluten free. :huh:

I think I will be OK with it.

:blink:

I guess if you tested fine with it, you will be.

I still can't take the Juice Plus vegetable pills ... I don't know why since gluten hasn't been bothering me. But, most vegetables bother my stomach. It's hard for me because I used to eat lots of veggies and for the past few months I mostly avoid them. Hopefully, as my dysbiosis continues to improve, I'll be able to eat them again. I can only eat a small serving.

All your stuff is interesting. :)

What do you guys think of Rife?

dlp252 Apprentice

Wasn't it Rinne who did a lot of research on Rife machines....? :unsure:

The travel channel is having a Las Vegas marathon apparently...makes me want to go to Las Vegas! :P My friend and I haven't been since last year I think.

Boy am I feeling queasy today...not sure exactly why, but it might have something to do with the organic corn tortilla I had... Sheesh, they haven't done this to me before...good thing I don't have them too often...these have been in my freezer so long they were really stuck together, lol.

Claire - very interesting results! Sounds like a sound plan!

And may I just say YAY, to Rachel's newfound BMs :lol:

She might be one of those people who enjoys pressing your buttons. You really need to find that chrystal and have it with you at all times!

Yeah, she is one of those negative people. It's been a long time since I've let her push my buttons like that though...kind of surprised me once they were pushed, :lol: Unfortunately if I avoid her, I have to avoid my mom, so I have learned to deal with it.

You know, I was reading my favorite natural health magazine, and it talked about how your endocrine system being out of whack can cause you to have problems with your health and weight. Dr. Eric Berg discussed the different body types that are based off of the glands that rule them. I am the ovary type. You probably are as well, considering you mentioned you are pear-shaped as well. The article says to eat non-estrogenic vegetables, and meats without hormones and such.

Yep, I KNOW my endocrine system is out of whack and I'm pretty sure that's got a lot to do with why I can't metabolize sugars and to some extent fats well. I think it's also the reason why I can't burn off the fat and don't build muscle easily.

I doubt you outweigh tom! He is tall, so it is easier for him to weigh more and look skinny. You are like me, you think you are Shamu!

:lol: SHAMU! :lol: Yep, that's often how I think of me. :lol: But, that's usually only right after I've eaten a whole package of cookies. Most of the rest of the time I feel pretty okay with myself.

BTW I bought a rebounder. It's great. DS has a small trampoline as well, so we bounce together to music. It makes me realise how unfit I am tho!

I've been using mine almost every day...pretty fun way to get in shape though. I especially like putting on music and just jumping.

It was interesting because when I got weak and shaky I had the strongest craving for meat. Its all I could think about and I told my boss that I wanted some meat really bad....I told her I felt like I needed protein.

Yeah, I always seem to crave protein after a sugar binge! Glad to know there's a reason for it, lol. Pretty interesting sessions for you this week.

I was reading along just as I did when I was healthy...and not blanking out and having to reread paragraphs over and over again.

You know, when I was very young I used to love reading, and happiness was a new book, but in the last half of my life I don't even want to pick up a book for this very reason...I can't concentrate or retain anything I read and I have to keep reading stuff over and over again.

Kind of amazing that she could see the swelling on your face! Doesn't it feel good to have someone validate what you know to be true!

I'm starting a somewhat complicated (for me at least) protocol.

:blink: sheesh, you lost me on the first couple of sentences, lol. At least with my banderol/cumanda rotation, I just have to count two weeks...not other factors.

I actually met someone this week!!! I never get to meet anyone at my appt.s cuz I'm usually in and out pretty quick.

Donna....Scott is having some noticeable results from IRT. Its pretty crazy how it works but he definately noticed stuff after he started that. He said I should try it after LED. I think its mainly for the infections so I'll have to see how I feel after all of this.

Yay, Rachel finally got to meet someone, lol!

Okay, I'm going to have to check into the IRT more...I got me no shortage of infections, lol.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
What do you guys think of Rife?

I would totally try Rife but not right now while I'm all full of metals and such.

That would be something I'd be willing try down the road but I actually have more interest in the KMT (Klinghardt Matrix Therapy)...which is more of an immune enhancer and not so much a bug "killer".....instead it stops the bugs from being able to reproduce.

The KMT is designed especially for Lyme and all the infections commonly found with Lyme.

I just posted about it on another board and the stuff is really interesting.

KMT technology, developed by Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, Ph.D. focuses on dilating the lymph and blood vessels, calming down the sympathetic nervous system (stress response), and inhibiting the growth of microbes and toxins.

Microbial inhibition frequencies were actually developed during the genome project. Some frequencies are common knowledge and published in various journals. Some of the frequencies are proprietary to Dr. Klinghardt. Years of research has gone into selection of the settings.

KMT has been shown to increase energy, dissolve deep scar tissue, trigger the formation and release of numerous growth factors and stimulate new nerve growth and tissue healing. Absorption of nutrients is increased as well as elimination of waste products.

Microcurrent frequencies address the biofield of the patient in four different ways.

By pulsing frequencies into the field, the cells start making this frequency and it becomes impossible for bugs to live. The matrix becomes hostile to the bugs.

Some frequencies are designed as "Drug Enhancement Technique," where these frequencies make the Lyme bacteria vulnerable to the drugs.

Frequencies activate the patient's own immune system to frequencies of immune enhancers. The immune system wakes up and has antigen recognition capability

Frequencies help the excretion of broken down microbes from the system. This has been confirmed with Lyme Urine Antigen tests, which dramatically increased Lyme excretion when checked several weeks later.

Many cases of cancer, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's Disease, Autism and Multiple Sclerosis, for example, have underlying Lyme disease.

Seven different frequency packages gastrointestinal support which includes parasites and most bowel pathogens, brain clarity, which includes the herpes family, Chlamydia species, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, strep, Chlamydia, mycoplasma, toxoplasmosis, fungi and molds, and frequencies specific for MS and ALS.

Another machine has greater capability. It has the frequencies of the first machine plus frequencies for a large number of other applications, including facial and body toning, eye problems, lymphatic drainage, pain, normalization of organs, cells and tissues, immune boosting, general wellness, facelifts, body lifts, meridian balancing and much more.

Some examples of treatment with mocrocurrent include:

Scar Treatment: Microcurrent will remodel, reshape and soften scars over time.

Jaw Joint Release: Many health issues are related to the TMJ being even mildly out of alignment or being host to many microbes. Pain in the hip, back, shoulders and knees heal much faster with the jaw joint release. It also seems to make a big difference with sinus and metal issues. The jaw treatment includes all the parasympathetic nerves of the face/neck region and all of the sympathetic nerves in the anterior neck region. Toxins are often held in these nerves.Normalizing the energetics of these centers balances almost everything in the body. This treatment also helps brain fog, pressure in the head, tinnitus, sinus congestion, body restrictions, TMJ pain and more. This treatment is conducted with electric gloves both inside and outside the mouth.

It is several things in one. It is stimulating the cell
happygirl Collaborator
if it works for people I'm like..."Where do I sign up??" :lol:

I think that should be this thread's motto ;)

dlp252 Apprentice
if it works for people I'm like..."Where do I sign up??" :lol:

I think that should be this thread's motto ;)

Exactly!!! :lol:

happygirl Collaborator

x

AndreaB Contributor
I am the only researcher who has recognized that the primary site of neurotoxic injury are the autonomic ganglia of the face, primarily the Sphenopalatine ganglion, Otic ganglion, the Vagal ganglia and the Superior Cervical ganglion.

Micah had the otic come up as a toxic foci. Is this always a nuerotoxic thing, do you know.

Why do I have the feeling we are going to be out of money long before we are out of need for treatments? :( We'll only be able to do a couple more LED's after this week.

Rachel,

You treatment plan sounds like it's going to need a definate organizer. You'll get lost on the b and c pretty easily without it. That's great that you finally got to meet some people!

Laura,

Happy three years!

It's always good to see you. Are you doing ok?

tom Contributor

Hi everyone! :)

Jin,

Probably no time yet for wall tennis, but once u finish up that wicked Finance, don't forget to pound that ball! I'm sure it'll feel good. B)

Andrea,

Was it you that had a problem w/ the WhF 365 brand almBtr? It's cheaper than the rest and I loooooooove it.

Laura,

Congrats on 3rd anniv! I realized I have no idea of my gluten-free date. Just Dec sometime. I was way too out of it to remember anything.

Jin,

The eating while out & about isn't as easy to plan for. I can & often do bring almBtr w/ me but didn't have any yesterday. I actually screwed up in packing cuz the bag I usually check was a carry-on so that I could bring 2 big check-ins as a start on moving.

So the almondBtr was in a carry-on.

Airport screeners think almBtr is an explosive. :(

Ehhhhhh soooooo sleepy . . . .had a bunch to reply to but it'll wait until the morning comes . . . . .

miamia Rookie

Rachel-

thanks for the update on LED. And all the additional info. You got to tell me what Vit. C you are taking- i ahve had a hard time handling it in the past but i know how beneficial it can be and i would love to be able to take it and god knows my bowels could use as much assistance as possible.

Andrea - I totally feel you on the money shortage it has been really getting me nrevous lately.

Laura-

congrats on three years and on being off IV"s. How are you- post an update whenever you can or PM me. I miss you.

Ok I feel bad this morning but I slept until almost 7 - this is big!!! of course it means nothing by itself we will see what happens tomorrow.

miamia Rookie

ok so i ahve been doing some thinking . the other day when i was talking to my doc during my break down and the main problem is we know we are dealing with the metals now and we have done some work on the parasites. The parasites will never be completly under control until the metals are . But the big piece of the puzzle that we still seem to be unable to try to fix is the digesive issues. This is something my previous doc and i also struggled with. So we both agreed that my digestive system basically is kind of shut down and we thats why i can't handle anything. Its more then avoiding foods its everythign. So My mom and i were talking and we were thinking what if we went at it like i was a baby - starting with the easiest things to digest and then step by step adding more complex things. Kind of like completly retraining my system. It would be hard becasue it would put me on a very limited diet but it might be a good idea I am going to talk to my doc about it today. Does this make sense i don't kow if i explained it right but i think it might.

What do you think?

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Claire,

I am glad Harry Potter kept you busy! :) That waiting 25 hours can drive people crazy! When you are used to be on the computer half of the day like me, it is a bit hard to deal with. I am hyper, so sitting still is not my strong suit, although I always have enjoyed research and reading. I have not had the opportunity to read much of anything but magazines and textbooks as of late.

These new things showing up in ASYRA might be more important. It is difficult to say. Maybe you will get most of what needs cleared with LED before becoming pregnant. We can hope! I agree that chelation will have to wait until after the baby is done being breast-fed. This is safer.

I am glad your LED treatment seemed to go well. I found it interesting that your practitioner is not as worried about some of things Rachel's is. That might be due to her state being so sensitive. Many factors probably contribute to how careful you should be. All have seen progress, which means this is helpful.

Dear Donna,

I have relatives like that as well. They are very difficult to avoid. I live with them. :angry: I am incredibly frustrated.

When your troublesome relative is always around with relatives you get along with, that makes things complicated. Just make sure you find that chrystal and begin wearing it. You will not feel so drained from her.

I agree that your endocrine system is as out of whack as mine! Yours may be worse. I don't know. All I know is, we need to fix it! The question is how?

I too, get the Shamu feeling after eating something I knew was not healthy. It is called guilt. :lol: I try to not beat myself up over it. My doctor was much kinder about it than I had expected before. I did not expect that, because most of the time, doctors blame you for your weight issues and sugar addictions.

Dear Carla,

What the heck is Rife? I have not heard of it. It is a machine. That is all I have gathered so far. Can you provide some more info? I want to know more.

Dear Andrea,

Wow, $7.50 cheaper for almond butter! :o That is practically unheard of! Plus, it is not too far out of the way. The only places that sell almond butter here are very expensive. Cashew butter is not much cheaper. They average $10 per jar.

Poor Micah! More toxic foci to deal with! :( I hope you guys can afford enough treatments. You guys can only do what you can afford, though. Like anyone else, all you can do is your best. I know how frustrated you are, feeling powerless.

HUGS!

Dear Rachel,

That is wonderful news! You tested well for gluten and sugars! :)B) Stupid mold! I know I would react badly to it as well. Just about any kind sets my system off.

I like reading, too. I do not get much time for leisure reading, though. School monopolizes most of my time. I will be done late this month with my Associate's. That will free up some energy and time.

I like mysteries, too. Both of my parents do as well. Anything from Sherlock Holmes to Miss Marple, we have it in our video library as well! Inspector Lynley is nice, plus Nathaniel Parker is easy on the eyes! That never hurts!

Thank you for the KMT info. I saved that. Now I have it available at my fingertips! Don't you just love copy and paste?

The entire protocol is amazing. I really would recommend others read about it.

You certainly have a busy schedule ahead! My goodness! I do not know how on Earth you will do this. You will have to be extremely organized! That is key in everything. I am going to organize my stuff, too.

I get like that when I eat sugar as well! :o My adrenals must be messed up pretty bad. The caffeine and sugar are so hard to stop. Caffeine is the only thing that gets me going. Sometimes, when I eat a lot of sugar, I get hot and hyped up. I had no idea that might be the stress on the adrenals.

Dear Laura,

Happy late 3rd Gluten-Free Anniversary! :) I just had my first anniversary the 20th! I did not get the chance to do anything special, though. I was too busy studying. Meanwhile, it is great to hear from you! How have you been doing without the IVs? I also thing our motto should be "Do what works!"

Dear tom,

Playing some wall tennis will be nice. I need to find my racket! My Agassi racket is around here somewhere. It is probably buried under a ton of crap like everything else. Man, when I get my own place, I am going to have everything obsessively neat! I will be the Rubbermaid Queen! :lol:

Almond butter bombs? ROTFLMAO! Is that anything like the Magic Bullet Chocolate Pudding Bomb? Airlines might be getting a little off-track. Maybe there is something else you can find to take with you. Eating out is too risky. I will try and figure out some snack bars or something you can have.

I was thinking of some stuff that might help you with the moving process. First, keep like items together. Put all of your cookware in one box. Store items for the bathroom like towels together. Also, to make it even easier and avoid guessing when unpacking, write out what all is in the box on the side or the top of the box. Then you will know at a glance what is in it so you do not have to go through fifty boxes while looking for something.

Dear Mia,

Parasites certainly cause issues. When the digestive tract is messed up, so is everything else. The money problems do not help. I know the pain of all of this, too. Together, sometimes it truly feels like more than you can handle.

Sincerely,

Jin

dlp252 Apprentice

Hum, my two year gluten free anniversary is coming up in November.

Was it you that had a problem w/ the WhF 365 brand almBtr? It's cheaper than the rest and I loooooooove it.

Airport screeners think almBtr is an explosive.

Okay, then, no almont butter in my carry on, lol. I'm bringing a small cooler to pack in my checked bag when I go on my cruise in October cuz I'm pretty sure they won't let me through with some of the food I plan to take with me. :( Stupid terrorists!

I LOVE the 365 brand almond butter...especially the organic...haven't looked at the price of that...I just buy it, lol. I don't think I want to know. :ph34r:

What do you think?

Mia, I think it's probably a good plan to start with. That's basically the principle behind the SCD diet...easy to digest foods until your gut heals. You may have to stay on it a while though until enough of your metals issues are taken care of.

I have relatives like that as well. They are very difficult to avoid. I live with them. :angry: I am incredibly frustrated.

When your troublesome relative is always around with relatives you get along with, that makes things complicated. Just make sure you find that chrystal and begin wearing it. You will not feel so drained from her.

She is really the only one. There are others that are draining for other reasons, but she is the only one who is really negative. My sister is draining cuz she talks too much...non-stop actually. It wears me out. :lol:

CarlaB Enthusiast

Jin, Rife is a machine that puts out an electrical frequency that specifically targets certain bacteria/viruses, etc. Think of a wine glass that breaks when an opera singer reaches a certain note. It's the same concept.

The only way you'd be able to get almond butter on the airplane aside from buying it in a jar that is less than 3 oz. (isn't it 3 oz. max?), would be to have it already on your bread/crackers. At least you'd have food on the airplane.

Miamia, I don't know about the diet. I'll be interested to hear what your doctor has to say. I would think that if you're eating only foods that work for you, that would be the same as what you're talking about doing. The reason you add one food in at a time with a baby is to see if there are any allergic reactions ... at least that's what I always thought ... I must say, there have been times that I've thought baby food itself looked like a good idea ... already pureed .... it has to be easier to digest, doesn't it?

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Donna,

That is good your aunt is the only one that is so negative. My aunt is like your sister. She actually talks so fast, you cannot hardly understand half of the words she is saying! :huh: I swear, she could put an auctioneer to shame! :lol: Then, she turns around and says she thinks I talk a lot! Regardless, the chrystal still is necessary to protect you from being drained.

Dear Carla,

Thank you for explaining the Rife machine! :) That is really fascinating. I am going to have to poke around on that one! It is research time! So, basically, the Rife actually shatters the bacteria and other pathogens by using vibrations. I always thought that was neat how an opera singer could shatter a glass.

I would definitely be certain to put my stuff and get it ready before going on the plane! I would not chance not being able to have any food! I get hungry and need food right away. This low blood sugar is very problematic that way. A nutbutter and jelly sandwich would be a good, filling treat! You can get natural spreads like Smucker's Simply Fruit.

Dear Mia,

I have not tried SCD. Maybe I should. When I had my gallbladder in, I even got heartburn and severe reflux from baby food! It was awful. Celiac probably caused my gallbladder to go bad. I was 20 when I had to get it removed.

Sincerely,

Jin

Archived