This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Tazorac Cream - Anyone Ever Use This?

DingoGirl

AndreaB Contributor

Hi Jessica! Welcome back!

How's teaching going?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
angel-jd1 Community Regular
Hi Jessica! Welcome back!

How's teaching going?

I'm off to a running start :) It is going great. I have 12 funny and adorable Kindergarteners.

-Jessica :rolleyes:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

HI Jessica! nice to see you! Wow - - 12 students? what a dream...here in CA until recent years, there were 32 kids in every class. Nightmare. Now the max is 23, I think, for K - 3.

TAVI - wish you were goign to the conference. :( I can't afford it either but just charged it to the credit card - cha-ching - probably not such a good idea. Seemed like it at the time, though....I think I will end up going since have paid $95. Yes, maybe we'll meet someday.....wish all of us gals could have a reunion somewhere, someday!

I have eaten a whole bag of Nuggets in two days. :ph34r: Felt miserable today. I need help.....can't moderate with those dang things!

see you all later.....

evie Rookie

First of all

JUDY - - hang in there darlin.....yes, do your swimming and I SO hope you're feeling better today! You sound overwhelmed......sending hugs to you.

Evie - nice to see you again! Have you tried the bar of soap under the sheets thing for leg cramps? It is a mysterious home remedy but many swear by it....how great, you will see some family this weekend, and their dog! my mom loves her "grand dogs" too.....

Am suffering a TERRIBLE headache today, not getting much done and need to do SO much to go to the conference this weekend! Yikes! Dogs need bathing (they STINK), lawns must be mowed, packing, laundry....on and on. If I can just get to San Jose tomorrow, then I can decide Sat. morning if I feel like going.... quote

Susan; I sooo hope you get to go to conference but I know how it is not to feel like going anywhere!! :( I have not heard of the bar of soap under sheets for leg cramps but I am planning to try it tonite! :rolleyes: Thanks

DD called ealy pm from E. nebraska on their way, dog and all. they will camp in our state tonight and be here fri.pm. the dog is a huge black lab who thinks he is not a dog but people!! :) Hope all are feeling better by tomorrow, I will do a bit more cleaning and then forget it!! Nite all. :)

dlp252 Apprentice
DONNA! I may do as you are doing and not bust my arse to get up there...may miss the first lecture. Do you think they'll let us in? Hey, we're Celiacs, we might be having gastro issues in teh morning, of COURSE they'll have to let us in late!

:lol: That would stink if they didn't take into consideration the gastro thing, lol--bet there'll be lots of people in and out of the lectures. :lol: A co-worker of mine has been involved (in past years) with the conference and she said it would be fine, lots of people go in and out. She said some people don't even go to the lectures. We'll miss breakfast...not sure I could eat any of it anyway. :P I still don't really know what time I'll get there...so far so good with not coming down with the cold, but still feel like it's a possibility. Still have to take the hazardous waste to the drop off thingy. :rolleyes:

Guest Robbin
:P Ok, I have a problem, maybe someone can help, dh has a rash on the behind --wondering if it could be gluten related?!!
Guest Robbin

Oh geez, you think? I was afraid of that happening-he does sit on his buns alot.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Guest Robbin
:angry: I am needing serious help here, do you have any links to some medical advice or anything. I am at my wit's end. He seems to have some kind of hearing problem too and amnesia about taking out trash --gluten is soooo insidious.
Guest Robbin

:unsure: Grooming? Like combing hair? Deodorant? He does that occasionally. Is this something new?

Oh, I see you said not like as in "combing hair" oops.

Guest Robbin

Hmmm, any other ideas for this difficult case? Which reminds me -spinach -there is a warning about spinach having e. coli--now, I know you have weird spinach experiences, so have you been to the ten states where the outbreaks have occurred recently?

Guest Robbin
Does it affect you if you sleep with the spinach?

I think if you poo the bed it does. According to experts, e. coli is found in the intestines, so poo would contain e. coli, therefore, if you sleep with spinach (which is a little kinky, btw, floridian, :blink: ) AND you poo, AND you eat gluten containing foods, you will get sick.

AndreaB Contributor

Cecile,

You always say a day late a dollar short.....how 'bout 8 days late 8 dollars short. :lol::lol::lol:

Full moon was last week you two........you sillies.

Guest Robbin
:angry: Greatly offended here, I am seeking help and compassion for my poor dh and hoping to solve the e. coli outbreak-(since I am an expert on poop) and you call me...what? SILLY? Is that a put-down? I am offended, aren't you Cel? :blink:
AndreaB Contributor
:angry: Greatly offended here, I am seeking help and compassion for my poor dh and hoping to solve the e. coli outbreak

DH's rash.....gluten/soy/dairy.

Guest Robbin
Can you send me a picture of your dh's hiney? I might be able to diagnose it... :ph34r:

No... my name is Bunky Butter Butt

Ok, now that is where I draw the line. The poor man is in agony -he passed out on the couch from all the stress of it-and you joke. I think you are just a sheep in witch's clothing, Bunky, (IF that is your real name)

AND, SPINACH TO YOU AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO. Some people are serious here.

Guest Robbin

I KNEW IT ---You are trying to appear mysterious and helpful, but you really are.

Guest Robbin

Ok, those are fighting words, I think and I am fed up with this, Bunk-o. Now, the question was, Is sitting on his buns causing glutening in my husband? It is a legitimate question, and I know it would help alot of women who may have husbands with the same problems. You are just being rude, miss bunky, AND I sincerely believe you may need professional help. Maybe one of the herbs or vitamins you chug are making you rude, so I think you should seek a drs. opinion. A doctor will be able to help you with many many choices of drugs. I know of one who only needs to know a person has D and he can tell they are in need of mood altering drugs.

AndreaB Contributor
Number 1.... Robbin... or whoever you are.... you NEVER let me see your dh's buns so I have NO idea if they are whole wheat or gluten free....

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest Robbin

Hey, if you want to see buns chickee, look at your own hubby's. Mine is off limits. Also is your dog gluten free? If not, he is fair game. Now, onions are herbs, I believe, and if you were a REAL doctor you would know that-AHA!!

btw-yes, the doctor is very cute. I have found in my studies that most cute doctors are complete idiots, and the uglier they are, the better doctor. This is how it works to suck you in and bill your insurance for every dime they can. The insurance industry is now investigating this, and the AMA is doing a separate study funded by clairol to counter any claims made by the insurance industry. Kind of a pre-counter study attack. Now, furthermore, and to be more precise, frankly, and specifically, yes. He is a major babe.

Fiddle-Faddle Community Regular

I do seem to parachute in at the most interesting times... :blink:

Guest Robbin

Finally, someone who may have some sense. Here's the problem, my dh has a rash on his bottom. I think it is gluten related since he is sitting on his buns so much. Some other poster has been rude, crude, and almost clueless. I ask you, is that called for? Asking to see his buns? Advising me on grooming? Hiding under an assumed (I am assuming here) name?

I may have to resort to name calling and irrational behavior if she does not cease and desist.

evie Rookie
Finally, someone who may have some sense. Here's the problem, my dh has a rash on his bottom. I think it is gluten related since he is sitting on his buns so much. Some other poster has been rude, crude, and almost clueless. I ask you, is that called for? Asking to see his buns? Advising me on grooming? Hiding under an assumed (I am assuming here) name?

I may have to resort to name calling and irrational behavior if she does not cease and desist.

Well, well, what do we have here? some name calling..oh I like to get in on that too!! :( that pooor man, bad memory, can't get off the couch but has psorriasis (sp) or whatever on his hiney? the poor man, can't get any sympathy, what is this world coming too???

BTW..Robbin are you also gluless on 'strength' forum or is that someone else? Just need to know :blink:

Have fun gals but this older lady has to get to bed so I can get up and make bluberry pancakes for company sat am!! :) nite all evie

Guest Robbin

OOOOOHHHHH, I am so scared. Using caps now, huh? Bunk-o.

Don't you even bother to read other's posts?!!!! Don't you even know what forum this is? HELLO, this is celiac.com. Of course he has memory problems, everyone knows most men have their brains up their, well, you know. (calm down all men, it is only when your wife talks to you this happens, and usually that is when you have a remote control in your hand or the paper) It all relates back to the initial problem with sitting on it.

Also, why must you always bring religion and politics into your posts?!!

Guest Robbin

Hey, your dog is just plain ugly. There. I said it. Someone had to be honest, here. And, if I am not mistaken, your dog is the one who pooped on the crazy guy's sidewalk and he reported it.

Now, back to our discussion on medieval art. Oh, and a side note, yes, my hamster is dead. Thank you for all the cards and letters.

And, to further make my point, gluten does not make you insane. I am perfectly sane and so is everyone else on here tonight except that crazy woman who eats onions and imagines earthquakes.

Guest Robbin

Obviously, my personal problems, struggles, and trials mean nothing to you. The plight of many husbands around this country goes unnoticed. I guess my poor dh will just be another man falling through the "cracks" so to speak. Glutening by bun-sitting is a serious, national crisis. I believe that the whole

haircare system has failed us all.

And that reminds me-smoking toilet paper is not recommended as a sleep aid.

Now, that neighbor is nothing short of being a liar, a pudding thief, and furthermore, he wears panties.

Archived