This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Tazorac Cream - Anyone Ever Use This?

DingoGirl

Guest ~jules~
Obviously, my personal problems, struggles, and trials mean nothing to you. The plight of many husbands around this country goes unnoticed. I guess my poor dh will just be another man falling through the "cracks" so to speak. Glutening by bun-sitting is a serious, national crisis. I believe that the whole

haircare system has failed us all.

And that reminds me-smoking toilet paper is not recommended as a sleep aid.

Now, that neighbor is nothing short of being a liar, a pudding thief, and furthermore, he wears panties.

I just clicked on this post to see what the buzz is all about this creme here, and hit the last page and well, :blink::unsure::o:ph34r: ooooky dooooky.......lol....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Robbin
Oh the buzz is the crazy neighbor that likes Miss Name Caller.... who I personally think is getting a kick back from Clairol.

WAIT - you mean toilet paper is NOT recommended for a sleep aid? What about the roll? Now this has got me worried because of the spinach crisis.

Omg, WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON?? It was on all the major networks. A guy in Oregon, or someplace, was smoking toilet paper, (wrapped IN the roll, btw) and fell in the toilet and drowned. The only bright spot in this whole sad saga is that he wasn't really a celiac because his bloodwork was normal.

Spinach, wow, you must have strong psycho powers, since spinach is a problem for people these days.

Oh the buzz is the crazy neighbor that likes Miss Name Caller.... who I personally think is getting a kick back from Clairol.

WAIT - you mean toilet paper is NOT recommended for a sleep aid? What about the roll? Now this has got me worried because of the spinach crisis.

KICK-BACKS!!!??? There you go bringing religion into every conversation. I don't know how much more of this talk of iced tea I can take.

Guest Robbin

Yes, I will give you that. Anderson Cooper reported on it, live, and in-depth. CSI was called in and the chief inspector looked at it under a microscope, smelled it, and tasted it. He remarked to the reporters that he was just thankful he didn't step in it.

OOOOOOOOHHHHH, big words, fancy equations, you are on the wrong thread chickee, buck-o, pal.

Btw-Anderson is a babe don't you agree? I just bet he has celiac too. The buns look gluten free.

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

OMG!!!!!!!

Robbin and Celia...you should be ashamed of yourselves...all the newbies are out there begging for help and here you 2 are....acting like you need to be 'given the rabies vacine'.....for you both are truly going insane......god for bid they stumble on to this thread... :ph34r: they will really think the celiac disease will make them crazy...I only came on to ck the thread..this will teach me...

:ph34r::blink::huh::o:ph34r::huh::blink::o

You gave me my second laugh of the day, ladies.

Thanks and love you both.

going to hit the bed...and hope my 'buns' don't get a rash!!!!

catch you both tomorrow.

hugs Judy

Guest Robbin

:):):) I'm sorry teacher, please don't be mad at me, it was all celia's fault, lol.

You have a wonderful weekend, Much love!!!!

Guest Robbin
:) I am truly sorry to confuse any newbies out there. This illness has robbed many of us of our ability to laugh and sometimes it gets us down and we focus on all the pain and don't stop and see the big picture. Like alot of people on here, we have lost too many years to pain, illness, and frustration. Sure, it is hard to deal with, but there are many, many people dealing with even harder things. One of the problems with this illness is the fact that it makes us focus inward and forget that life can be beautiful and happy and you can laugh again. I hope none of you take this thread seriously --just see it for what it is--light-hearted fun and laughing at ourselves. Life is too short. You can be happy even without gluten. Food is a big part of life, but it is not all of life and sick or not, I am hoping you can all laugh and find enjoyment along the journey.
Guest ~jules~
:) I am truly sorry to confuse any newbies out there. This illness has robbed many of us of our ability to laugh and sometimes it gets us down and we focus on all the pain and don't stop and see the big picture. Like alot of people on here, we have lost too many years to pain, illness, and frustration. Sure, it is hard to deal with, but there are many, many people dealing with even harder things. One of the problems with this illness is the fact that it makes us focus inward and forget that life can be beautiful and happy and you can laugh again. I hope none of you take this thread seriously --just see it for what it is--light-hearted fun and laughing at ourselves. Life is too short. You can be happy even without gluten. Food is a big part of life, but it is not all of life and sick or not, I am hoping you can all laugh and find enjoyment along the journey.

I know you guys are just having fun! duh....I think its funny actually It reminds me of me and a few of my friends...very much so...I guess all I can say is, well my buns feel just fine...gnite all ;)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

lindalee Enthusiast
Hey, I am glad to see that plan again, will write that down, have not been able to do that either. it is such a beautiful day here that it is so hard to stay in and CLEAN house (not my 1st love!!) but overdid wed out so resting today$#@^*, lots more interesting things could be doing!! <_<

Question for the health experts!! :unsure: I am taking extra cal/mag/phosphorous, water but for several weeks early am leg cramps wake me OHOH :( Not just once but 3 times and are hard to relieve!!! :angry:

have started on lasix just wed. and plan to put my feet up when can. Not a good time to see Dr. for awhile, with company coming for a few days. Youngest dd called short ime ago and they are on their way from wyoming/ their camper and dear dog. hoping for home remedy (is that a HAHA)? Have a GOOD day all. Wishing for the best for your dad Andrea!!

evie

Evie, have you tried epson salt to relax the muscles(soak in tub)? Maybe extra magnesium? I've been reading about calcification-drink lots of fluids and exercise to rid mano bacteria. Calcification causes inflamation. Cromium levels decrease as we age with increase of cholesterol levels. I have been reading up on this. The Calcium Bomb book- go to the web site. Saw him on Your Health - said 4 hrs activity per day-housework counts - walk. Let me know if this helps. LL

jerseyangel Proficient

Jeesh--that'll teach me to go to bed early--I missed all the fun :angry:

dlp252 Apprentice

Sheesh, I guess I'll have to come to Tazoracland more often, lol. I just have two questions:

1. Cecile, honey, how are you doing with this awful spinach thing? It must bring back terrible memories of that fateful spinaching a few months ago... :lol:

2. Robbin - why oh why isn't DH sitting on gluten-free buns!!! Get that man some knickiknick! :lol:

rinne Apprentice

I was just driving by this wacky neighbourhood and thought I'd stop in and say hello. :lol::lol::lol: You women are too funny.

CarlaB Enthusiast
you 2 are....acting like you need to be 'given the rabies vacine'

Here is the real laugh of the day!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And, Andrea, I thought you were the mother hen .... why didn't you put a stop to all this name calling?

When my diaper-wearing kids got annoying rashes, Lotrimin always worked very quickly.

Maybe you should get him some of those adult wipes so he can be sure he's getting nice and clean more than "ocassionally" :lol::lol:

I find men's memories heal when you start remembering things as well as they do. My son takes out the trash ... If the trash gets full, I just throw it all over the floor, then he has a mess to clean up!! And, yea, I'm talking about gross kitchen trash.

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

good mornig sweeting.

I just printed this out..and it's pinned to my cork board ...

You are so eloquent in how you say things.

HOPE NO ONE :blink::huh::o TOOK ME SERIOUSLY LAST NITE.

I WAS JOKING BUT AT 1;30 AM IT WAS THE BEST I COULD DO AT HUMOR..

IT'S THE HUMOR, INFO, FRIENDS AND SUPPORT THAT HAVE GOTTEN ME 16 MONTHS OF gluten-free HEALTH.

SO IF A 'NEWBIE' DID STUMBLE INTO THIS..(WHICH I'M SURE IF THEY DID..THEY BAILED FAST :ph34r:

US 'OLDIES BUT GOODIES' NEED SOME LAUGHS AFTER AWILE.

CELIA AND ROBBIN..LOVE YOU BOTH

HI PATTI

EVIE HOPE YOUR BETTER.

HUGS ALL (PS THE QUOTE WORKED :)

JUDY

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Judy--nice work on the quoting! :D

Robbin--very well said, you have a real knack for getting to the heart of things :)

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Calra B and Robbin & Patti

Clara --the day i got so frustrated about the quotes was...i was trying to do just a sentence like you did from my quote...then i did what patti said and had 7 full posts on my message. I went back to each one and tried to take all the stuff out from between the [ quote ] marks that i didn't want...god it was a mess BUT IS THIS HOW YOU DO IT?

I'VE HIGHLIGHTED JUST THE PARTS I WANTED TO QUOTE AND HIT 'QUOTE' BUT STILL THE WHOLE THING COMES UP>>>>>????? ANY MORE TIPS? ;)

Robbin-- is your hubby is really having a problem ( I still can't tell :ph34r::o ) agree with Carl on the wipes but know only the pampers sensitive ones work for me. The huggies give me more of a rash :ph34r: and irritation. A thing my dr told me to get think it's behind the counter now at CVS but not perscription..

is called BALNEOL.. Soothing perianal cleansing lotion..by Solvay Pharmaceuticals. INC

It's really soothing and I use after "D" esp.

she told me it's gluten free. love it.

Patti did you get your washer/dryer?

love

Judy

CarlaB Enthusiast

Judy, I don't know how else to do the quote but to get the whole quote and delete all but the sentence I want. I'm sure someone else knows a better way to do it.

jerseyangel Proficient

Judy--Yep, we bought them last night--I sent you an email earlier all about it. :D

When you want to do a quote, instead of highlighting what you want to keep, try deleating everything in the post you don't want to include. This is what I do.

Did you see my post about my cat? I had to share :lol:

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
When you want to do a quote, instead of highlighting what you want to keep, try deleating everything in the post you don't want to include. This is what I do. Did you see my post about my cat? I had to share :lol:

Ok patti tried taking out the first sentence.

where is the post re cat..?

sent you a email

Judy

lindalee Enthusiast

When you want to do a quote, instead of highlighting what you want to keep, try deleating everything in the post you don't want to include. This is what I do.

Rikki Tikki Explorer

Thank-you for making me laugh today! :lol::lol::lol:

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Patti did you get your washer/dryer?

OOO new toy Patti?!!!

I have never had a washer/dryer combined,I've got 2 separates,but I haven't really got the room :blink:

Hubby always says there's more to go wrong on a washer/dryer combined-so I've never got one. :(

I have however recently bought a new oven !!(I'm so excited,LOL! :lol: -how sad is that?!!)

It's all sparklingly clean and I'm vowing to keep it like it!

I'm almost trying not to use it in case it gets dirty!!!! :blink:

jerseyangel Proficient
OOO new toy Patti?!!!

I have never had a washer/dryer combined,I've got 2 separates,but I haven't really got the room :blink:

Hubby always says there's more to go wrong on a washer/dryer combined-so I've never got one. :(

I have however recently bought a new oven !!(I'm so excited,LOL! :lol: -how sad is that?!!)

It's all sparklingly clean and I'm vowing to keep it like it!

I'm almost trying not to use it in case it gets dirty!!!! :blink:

:D I know what you mean--you hate to use it and get it dirty!

We actually bought a separate washing machine and dryer. The set I have now is only 6 years old, but the washer quit spinning the other day, and the repairman told me that the transmission was shot (!) and it would be at least $300 to repair it. :angry:

My husband said for that much, we may as well buy a new one. We got the matching dryer, too. :ph34r: I figure our son can use the old one.

They are going to deliver them tomorrow (Sunday) Looking forward to it so I can quit going to the laundromat...in the rain <_<:D

AndreaB Contributor
And, Andrea, I thought you were the mother hen .... why didn't you put a stop to all this name calling?

I find men's memories heal when you start remembering things as well as they do. My son takes out the trash ... If the trash gets full, I just throw it all over the floor, then he has a mess to clean up!! And, yea, I'm talking about gross kitchen trash.

Mather Hen was away from the board for most of that time. Between sharing the computer and talking to a dear friend......they took advantage of my not being here. :P

Trash.....Ooooohhhhh, that's mean! :lol::lol:

Robbin-- is your hubby is really having a problem ( I still can't tell :ph34r::o )

I was confused by that too. If I hadn't known that Robbin and Cecile really get along I would have thought they were being out of line. Someone jumping in on the thread would not necessarily see that they were having fun with each other.

We actually bought a separate washing machine and dryer. The set I have now is only 6 years old, but the washer quit spinning the other day, and the repairman told me that the transmission was shot (!) and it would be at least $300 to repair it. :angry:

My husband said for that much, we may as well buy a new one. We got the matching dryer, too. :ph34r: I figure our son can use the old one.

They don't make things to last anymore do they? I have my mom's old set and it's probably around 20 years old now. They work fine and I'd hate to replace them and have to start replacing them every 5-10 years.

mouse Enthusiast

Carla, there are several brands out there that have separate washer and dryers that can be stacked. That way if one goes bad, you only have to replace the one. I have had (in the past), one that was one unit and that one worried me, but we sold the condo before anything could go wrong. The next one was also a stackable and it had a top loader washer and a dryer that went on top of that as it fit into a bracket. I think they now have even front loading washers that stack. I will tell you that having the dryer on top is great as you do not have to kill your back bending down. We now have a regular front loading washer and dryer. But, when they built this townhome, we had them build up the concrete below them to about 6" off the floor so that I don't have to bend so far. They also put in a drain under them.

Guest Robbin

OF COURSE YOU MISSED THE NEWS-you are on another planet.

So, I see you are on here again, miss-know-it-all. For your information, I showed my poor, suffering, rash butted, dh your link to "grooming". He spent the day in the trees throwing poo at the neighbors.

Which reminds me, what is that with your neighbor? I heard some things.........

Archived